Perfect Rival

Jungkook's POV

"Ms.Lisa?" A voice called.

Lisa and I searched for the owner of the voice.

I suddenly got conscious of my looks, when a good looking stranger came walking to us.

Lisa's eyes grew big and pulled her hand away from mine which surprised me.

I was confused by her reaction.

My eyes scanned the man who was honestly intimidating. He has a body guard on his back following him.

Just by observing him, I can tell that he is a big time.

Lisa on the other hand looked pissed seeing the man.

"I thought I was just hallucinating but it is really the beautiful Ms.Lisa" he said.

Okay what?

I was about to talk but what he did after surprised me a lot.

He took my girlfriend's hand and pressed his lips on it.

Did he just kiss my girlfriend's hand?

My vision darkened as I clenched my fingers. I want to punch someone right now!

I was about to confront him when Lisa's voice cut me off.

"What are you doing here?" she asked harshly.

The man laughed. "Chill Lis, I just happened to see you as we are having a meeting." he chuckled as he pointed to the table next to ours.

"Well, I don't want to see you." she snapped.

"I see that you're being feisty even after what I've done for you?" he asked as if hurt.

Wait! what is happening???

They act like fighting couples!

"Stop playing with me!" she replied with louder voice.

Hello?

Are they even aware that I am here?

The man was surprised at her attitude. "Lisa..I-"

"Wait wait wait.. What is happening? Who are you?" I asked the stranger while looking back and forth at him and Lisa.

I don't like how their conversation sounds.

Who the hell is he in her life and why is she acting like this?

They finally noticed that I was there the whole time as the guy turn his attention on me.

"Oh..you have a company?" he asked while looking at me from head to toe with a judgemental look.

I waited for Lisa to introduce me as the BOYFRIEND but her reply just got me more frustrated.

"Don't change the topic" she said.