School Scandal

Lisa's POV

"

"Good morning!" I geeted Mr.Jeon when we both open the door of our rooms at the same time.

How can a man look so good even when he just woke up?

"Good morning, did you have a good sleep?" he smiled as he reach for my hand to hold.

"I had the best sleep last night." I said.

"Me too." he said as he squeeze my hand.

We both crossed the way to the elevator and stairs when I got pulled by him.

"Is anything wrong?" I asked.

"We'll use the elevator" he said and I just followed.

"Why do you always use the stairs Lisa?" he asked when we got inside. His hand is still holding mine.

"Because it's energy saving." I answered and he laughed. "Why are you laughing?"

"Nothing, you're just cute." he said.

When we got down, Mr.Jeon said that he will cook the breakfast today.

"Why won't you let me cook this time?" I asked.

"I'm still not sure how you feel about me. After tasting your cooking las night, I realized I shouldn't get you jealous or you'll purposefully mess with your cooking." he laughed and I blushed.

True to that, I cook awfully last night on purpose because I want him to taste how bitter I feel when he spends time with other girls.

"Good. You better not make me jealous Mr.Jeon for the next time, I will burn the kitchen down." I joked and he laughed more.

"You know you're so cute when you're jealous that I want to do it again."

"Don't you dare. Or you want to see me giving attention to my male classmates?" I teased and his expression darkened.

Uh oh! I just pissed him big time.

"I already told you to not mess with your teacher's feelings Lisa" he warned and I know he's not joking.

"Okay okay..I was just joking you know." I chuckled.

I can't help but appreciate how we can casually talk about our feelings now, unlike before.

I didn't even know he likes me and he's serious with me until he told me that he will break his relation to his girlfriend.

I got really lucky for having Mr.Jeon like me but still I feel bad for Ji-eun.

"By the way, can you stop calling me Mr.Jeon, it's weird that you call me that everytime I kiss you." he said making me blush.

I suddenly remembered the kisses that we shared last night.