Knowing Her

Lisa's POV

I was waiting for Mr

I was waiting for Mr. Jeon to give me instructions on what to do.

A while ago, he just left me at the living room to prepare something for dinner.

I really want to ask him now if I should help him with the cooking but he's not talking. His lips are tightly closed. His eyes are not leaving the pan.

And I am just here looking at him as he cooks some chicken, some potatoes amd vegetables.

Now, this is really awkward.

He's not even looking at me or what.

But after 3 more minutes of waiting, I can't hold back anymore.

"Uhm.. Mr. Jeon, how can I help y--"

"Just sit there." he pointed at the dining chair with a blank expression. Still he's not looking at me.

Is Mr. Jeon in a bad mood?

I wonder what pissed him though?

Is it Namjoon's mom?

But she apologized already.

I took light steps on the table and sat on one chair. Then I waited for him to finish.

When he was done, he placed the chicken and some vegetables on the table, then he finally sat across me.

"Here, let's eat." Mr. Jeon said. His eyes focused on the food.

Although it's very awkward to eat with him, I didn't say much more and just followed suit.

Mr. Jeon is surprisingly quiet. I wonder if this is his real personality when a few are around.

There is probably more of his side that I don't know and haven't seen yet and that is one reason why I should always take consideration how I act around him.

"Mr. Jeon, thank you for the food." I said placing my chopsticks down.

Finally he raised his head to look at me.

"You're done already?" he asked, confused.

I just nodded and smiled lightly.

"Is.. Is the food bad? I mean I can still cook other food if you don't like this one." he stood.

"No.. No.. It was really good Mr. Jeon."

"Then why eat less? If it's good?" he sat back down still with his worried eyes.

"I'm full already." I lied.

"Lisa!" he warned when he guessed that I'm lying.

"I'm sorry. I'm just.. I just don't feel comfortable eating with you." I said, looking down.