Class President

Jungkook's POV

"What is this?" my eyes almost fell from its socket when I read the answers of my student from the previous exam

"Jin, you were asked What is the strongest force on planet? And you answered Love???"

"Uh-huh" Jin proudly smiled.

"And Yoongi, You were asked to describe a relationship where both benefits and you answered Communism?"

"They are all the same. Every word which ends in -ism is a kind of relationship" the shirtless man answered nonchalanty as he lay on one of my sofas.

Shaking my head, I continue to the next one.

"Jimin, the question was Can a man still reproduce with one testicle and you answered No, girls don't find that shit attractive?"

"Because it is. Just ask my girl classmates if they would like to have sex with a man with only one testicle, I'm sure they won't." he confidently said.

"How can you even curse on a written exam?" I shook my head and he just grinned.

"Hoseok, the question was What happens during puberty to a boy and you answered He says goodbye to childhood? Like seriously?"

"Seriously! Do you think like I'm joking sir?" he answered smiling ear to ear.

"What is the highest frequency noise that a human can register and you answered Mariah Carey? Are you being serious Jeongyeon?"

"Sir, have you ever listened to her whistle tones? It is almost like that of a dolphin" she asked me back making me roll my eye.

"Tzuyu, what is this? The question was Where was the Korean Declaration of Independence signed and you answered at the bottom of the paper?"

"Is it wrong Mr. Jeon? Should it be signed at the top or at the back?" she asked guiltily and I heaved a deep sigh.

"Dahyun, the question was what is meant by hermaphrodite and your answer is Lady Gaga?"

"Isn't Lady Gaga an example Mr. Jeon?" she asked innocently.

"Eunwoo, what ended in 1896, and you answered 1895?"

"Actually sir I was choosing between 1895 or December." he said while holding his chin.

This is what happens when you're only handsome. I thought.

Namjoon looked at me worriedly. For sure he knows that I'm about to explode.

The class barged inside my house at exactly 7 in the morning. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Eunwoo, Tzuyu, Dahyun and Jeongyeon came.

Jimin said his supposed monthsary date with Chaeyoung was cancelled because Chae was grounded for a reason Jimin didn't disclose.

Bambam on the other hand is not feeling well that's why he skipped class yesterday.