Stranger's Motives

Lisa's POV

Jungkook's worried face was the first sight I saw when I drove my way to the garage

Jungkook's worried face was the first sight I saw when I drove my way to the garage. He was just wearing his night robe and a pair of slippers as he was walking back and forth outside our house. And I wonder if it's me he's waiting for.

"Oh god! You're finally here! Where have you been?" Jungkook asked, eyes wide as if I came from a crime scene. He pressed me on chest and locked me there with his strong arms as he gave me kisses on my head. I could hear the fast beating of his heart against his chest.

"I.. I just went out to buy something." I replied, wiggling myself out of his embrace.

"Buy something? What is it? Why did it took so long?" he raised his brow as if not believing me.

"I also went for a walk." I added. I can't tell him I went to visit Ji-eun, he'd be more worried.

"Lisa it's ten in the evening. Why would you go out for a walk as laye as this? And what happened to you? You look pale. Are you okay?" he asked continuous questions while cupping my cheeks in his hands.

"Yeah.. I'm fine don't worry." As much as I'm happy that he looks concerned, I'm still too tired to talk to him. After throwing up everything I had in my system, I fell asleep on my car and when I woke up, it's already dark.

"Baby--" I convinced myself to not listen  to him because I'm too lost with my own thoughts. First, I'm too worried about what happened to Yuna and the fact that I learnt that Jieun's not behind it is not helping my brain either.

Second, Ji-eun's hurtful words still stings in my heart, I guess she'll never change.

Third, I'm still hurt over Jungkook who is for everyone's information MY BOYFRIEND for ignoring me for a whole damn week.

If he managed to ignore me for a whole week, then I'll do just that. I can give him some time alone. I won't bother their father and daughter bonding anymore.

Jungkook's POV

Lisa locked our room this time, as if not allowing me to sleep with her

Lisa locked our room this time, as if not allowing me to sleep with her. Of course I have my spare key but it seems like she's not in the mood to talk. She also doesn't look good. I mean she looks sick and I'm fucking worried.