Relaxing Massage

Jungkook's POV

I fumbled with my keys to the door of our house

I fumbled with my keys to the door of our house. My hands are shaking with the adrenalin that is pumping through my body.

The stiffness in my pants is now unbearable. At last, I manage to insert the key in the lock and after a couple of attempts, the door swings open.

"Geez, Jungkook why such in a hurry?" Lisa laughed out at my eagerness.

"Because I've had enough of teasing." I pulled Lisa in and slam the door behind us.

"Go to your room into the shower while I will take my shower in my room. I'll also get the oil to massage you." 

"Huh? But I thought I'm the one massaging you?" she asked, a little confused.

"I changed my mind because I know you're good at it and if it's the case, I might sleep before fucking you." my answer made her laugh again.

"You're a big horny bunny. Where are we doing the massage then? My room?" she asked.

"Uhm..yeah, your old room. Your new room is mine Lisa. We are sharing it remember?"

Lisa uses her room now just for the bathroom. Her clothes are also there but she sleeps in my bed all the time except when she's pissed at me.

Lisa complied and went straight to prepare while I clean myself thoroughly. It feels so good to finally take my bath here.

The one in the hospital grosses me out. I don't know if I have OCD or what but I feel like I'm stucked with germs everytime I go to a hospital.

After my bath, I took both coconut and almond oil on my drawer and walked straight to Lisa's room. Only a towel covers my waist down.

When I opened the door to her room, she's already standing by the bed. Looking at it as if she can't decide if she'll lay there or what. This made me chuckle.

(A/n: Imagine)

(A/n: Imagine)

"Are you planning to murder the bed baby?" she turn around, eyes landed straight on the outline of my cock against the towel.