CHAPTER 205: Forgotten (1)

While Yu Yue was busy with her life, in the higher realm's divine region a certain divine lord was going insane with anxiety.

"Have you guys all remembered what I just told you?" he asked solemnly thousands of times already.

"yes, milord" his right-hand man almost spurts mouthfuls of blood, their minds going ballistic from constantly hearing their lord's reminders. Their eardrums hurt already from listening to him for a month already.

"Good, make sure to remind me every day..." he sighed dispiritedly as he thought of the consequences of defying the laws of heaven and earth thousands of millenniums ago.

The hall turned quiet, and his subordinates all look at each other feeling melancholic. They were the descendants of the divine overlord's subordinates back then; they were raised ready to pledge their allegiance to him once he returned.

Unlike little xi wang's subordinates. Their ancestors didn't have the means to hibernate for thousands of millenniums.

"Milord, don't worry. We would make sure to make your wishes come true" his left-hand man said solemnly as they vowed to the heavens to do so.

"hmm... I'm not sure what would I become after completely losing my memories of her." He replied absentmindedly as tears trickled down his cheeks looking at a portrait. He couldn't remember yu yue's face anymore, he only knows deep in his heart that there was someone he loves so much out there. His subordinates even have to remind her of her name.

They didn't dare look up, but their hearts were breaking at this extremely sad sight. They just kneeled down quietly, not daring to utter anything to not disturb their lord.

After the third celestial princess died back then everyone paid a great price just to gather her dispersed soul. He sacrificed his life and cultivation to recover her soul, it took thousands of millenniums to complete.

On the other hand, the dark overlord and the first and the second celestial princesses sacrificed their life and cultivation as well to get their entire clan reincarnated at the same time. Unlike the dark overlord and the divine overlord who sacrificed half of their souls to retain their memories, the celestial princesses weren't able to as they aren't that powerful to do so.

However, there's another price for that aside from having an incomplete soul once they reincarnated. For as long as thirty years after their rebirth, their intact memories from their past lives would slowly disappear, but they were still willing to exchange their souls for that though.

They just want to ensure that she's really back this time. Aside from that, the more they stayed close to her with incomplete souls the faster their memories would fade.

Little xi wang was already starting to feel it, that's why he leaves with full determination. He doesn't want anyone, especially Yu Yue to worry about him.

The divine overlord, on the other hand, was reincarnated 20 years ahead of Yu Yue. He barely has any memories of her left, that's why he can't appear around her yet. They were punished by the heavens for defying the heavens twice, if they keep staying at her side while they still have the memories of their pasts their souls would totally disappear.