CHAPTER 354: Phantom Dreams (2)

"Big brother, do we have to kill Sister Shen?" Zhao Beng asked, brimming with tears. 

"We have to stop her," Zhao An replied softly, the grip on his sword tightening. He couldn’t bring himself to kill Zhao Shen, even in this state. 

"Can we do anything to save her?" "We can’t just really let her die like this, right?" Zhao Beng said stubbornly. 

"You also know that once a person deviates from their cultivation and becomes a fiend, they will lose their reason and go on a rampage." We both know this will happen anytime soon," he said, taking out a round black disc. He was about to activate it, but Yu Yue stopped him. 

"Don’t do anything; there might be a way to help her." "If it won’t work, it won’t be too late then," she said seriously. She’s not confident, but she has to try. Qi deviation could happen to anyone, including her, so she would like to give it a try. 

"Is there really anything you can do to help her?" zhao an look at her full of hopes. 

The others also look at Yu Yue; they have never heard of anything that could be done in this case. 
"I’m not sure if it will work, but I have to give it a try." "Anyway, whether I give it a try or not, she will still end up becoming a fiend," she replied unwaveringly. 

"but…"  He was about to say something, but Zhao Beng interjected. 

"Big brother, let’s trust her." Besides, she’s right," Zhao Beng pulled his sleeves. 

"Alright, what should we do?" he asked with determination. 

"Well, several people are heading here." Xingze, you should know what to do. "Let them help you." She said so, and they all nodded. 

"Alright, leave it to me," Hai Xingze smiled and left first. 

The weird atmosphere has indeed attracted the attention of nearby examiners, and they’re heading in their direction at full speed.

"Can you handle her though?" Zhao An asked worriedly; even he doesn’t have the confidence. 
"I have my ways." "I might need that black disc though, just in case," she responded. 

"Alright, I’ll trust you on this." "I can do anything for you as long as you can save my cousin," he replied resolutely before following Xingze. Zhao Beng also followed right after taking a long look at Zhao Shen’s figure. 

"Yu yue, how can we help?" de Han asked anxiously. 

"Help me restrain her." "She hasn’t fully become a fiend, so we can still deal with her," she replied, as she started arranging arrays in several layers to ensure no one would disturb them. 

"I need the four of you to stand on each end of the array and pour your chi to activate it. "Hold on until I’m done," she instructed carefully. 

"Alright, leave it to us," tian Wuxian responded. Once everyone was already in their positions and the array was activated, Zhao Shen was perfectly restrained. 

Yu Yue sat cross-legged in front of her, covered with her power of light. She did as Butler White instructed. Her power of light penetrated Zhao Shen’s consciousness.