CHAPTER 322: Black market auction (2)

"master, this is also an opportunity for jade moon palace to show some presence. We should make a public appearance after all these years. Some people aren't taking us seriously and it's annoying in so many ways" Hua Ling said and Yu Yue could hear the coldness in her tone.

"oh, did something happen?" Yu Yue asked curiously.

"just now I received a message saying that some third-rate forces are messing with us. They have been causing trouble since day one, though I could deal with them it's also annoying because they keep coming back especially now that jade moon palace is already a threatening existence. Some people can't keep their calm anymore. I don't have the time to deal with them so they have more courage, we should let them see some color" Hua Ling sneered coldly.

"oh, who's behind them?" Yu Yue also frowned. Her enemies are multiplying like a parasite.

"the alchemist guild, Liu clan's second young miss. After hong mei caused them trouble the Liu clan ran to the alchemist guild and now they're causing troubles behind the scenes." She explained coldly.

"oh good, I don't have to look for that Liu Yi. But for now, let them be happy for a few more days, let's send them a huge gift after I reorganize the jade moon palace with the second-ranking competition" Yu Yue also smiled slightly, but her eyes exuded a cold killing intent.

"I understand master, please rest for now. I'll prepare for the auction tonight" Hua Ling saluted as she retreated with wang ling.

...

Before the auction starts Yu Yue and the others stayed at Yu manor, the servants help them to dress up. Aside from the five of Hai Xingze, there's Little Tear and Little Pie, Hua Ling, and Sheng Shi Jie. There are only ten of them attending because the rest are busy.

People only know that the jade moon palace is a hidden force but nobody knows where's their base.

They only know that Yu manor, the jade moon pavilion, and the devil mercenary group were owned by the jade moon palace.

Although some people have seen some members as they rarely appeared publicly that's why they can only be identified with their unique masks. But no one knows their identities behind the mask.

Hong mei and the others didn't wear their masks unless they do something in the name of jade moon palace therefore no one really knows about them and their palace master.

Some people feared them but some people also caused them trouble to test the waters, and some people just simply want to get rid of them just like the alchemist guild, the crown prince, and the Liu clan.

"master, the carriage is ready." Hua Ling said as she invited them to board the white carriage waving a white flag with the embroidered green moon. The carriage was pulled by a pair of couple golden-horned elk, their body was pure white but there is a tinge of shimmering gold paired with their gorgeous pure gold horns.