CHAPTER 263: Showdown (2)

After they swap opponents the tall guy fought with Shui Xian Zi using spirit arts, the guy with the black hawk fought with Black Turtle and little Cheng Shi fought with the boorish man.

The guy with the bow cursed loudly. "dammed! That's too much" he cried out because the stones that disappeared into the bubbles earlier were hurled back at him mercilessly doubling their previous speed and it's invisible too. He could barely avoid it.

"ahhhhh!" a painful shrill of both human and beast echoed as they were sent flying down. He thought it was over but all the arrows he shoots were fired back at him rapidly, it hit his arms and the black hawk's wings. He felt aggrieved and cried bitter tears on the spot.

The tall guy also staggered, he keeps firing a ball of flames together with his flame lion yet Shui Xian Zi easily countered his attacks to the point that none of his attacks even landed on the barrier anymore. He's already showing exhaustion but the young lady inside the barrier didn't even break a sweat.

Little Cheng Shi is of earth attribute so the fight with the boorish man also becomes interesting.

It didn't take long before the trio was beaten into a pulp. In this showdown of spirit arts, they lost, they couldn't even enter the barrier let alone destroy the sand tower so they felt rather embarrassed about it.

On the other side, Huang Xin is like a tyrant who razed her opponents to the ground.  She already destroyed five towers alone from the moment she left her teammates.

While heading to the nearest tower with little phoenix guidance, the maze-like sand village was practically nothing to her. By coincidence, she found the sand tower of the Yanyu sect and she started acting like a lost innocent young lady.

The participants aren't aware of her explosive craziness so they laugh out loud when they saw a beautiful young lady with a red spear who said something amusing.

"eh... I seriously came here to destroy your sand tower peacefully not to exchange jokes" the two disciples protecting the tower laugh out loud when she told them to step aside if they don't want to get hurt so she was honestly lost right now because these two thought she was being funny. 

"Senior brother, did you hear her? Hahahaha she looks like she can't even lift that spear and here she is saying a joke" she laughs disdainfully.

"right, just she alone. Who does she think she is?" the senior brother also sneered mockingly.

"..." Not just the crowd but even Yu Yue was speechless at Huang Xin's level of acting and craziness. Every time she destroyed a tower she would politely ask the disciples guarding the tower to step aside for her to 'peacefully' destroy their towers.

She would even put on an innocent act, if they haven't seen her ferociousness they would get fooled by her too. At first, some people ridiculed her but before they could laugh their teeth off they were dumbstruck.