CHAPTER 340: Cannibal bats (3)

Seeing that their attacks work, Yu Yue quickly switches to her snow feather zither. She doesn't have to worry about her defenses with little Tear and little Pie around, she only has to counter their sound attacks since it was too troublesome.

As the clinging sounds of the zither reverberated throughout the surrounding forest, Zhao An paused in his tracks after taking a wild leopard down. He already noticed the endless group of cannibal bats long ago so he didn't dare to get entangled with them at the same time he also didn't leave right away because he was curious about which group could face those troublesome bats head-on and lasted this long.

When the explosive flames fiercely swallowed the horde of bats, he was stunned to see a young lady covered in stenchy blood.

"that's odd, I'm sure there was a group of people here. She can't possibly last this long alone" he narrowed his eyes doubtfully as he sneakily made his way in Yu Yue's direction. he wasn't able to make out her face except for the distinct silhouette of a young lady with snow-white robes.

"Thankfully, little Tear was alert" Yu Yue heaved a sigh of relief. She didn't want to expose herself too much, she already noticed him fighting with the wild leopard through little tear's senses. She just never thought he would be able to take them down that quickly so she was too confident to take little tear and little pie out.

'aren't you going to hide?' butler white asked boringly seeing that she simply move to a clean spot and casually took out tables and chairs to clean her wounds.

'Isn't it too late for that? won't I become more suspicious if I ran away?' she curled her lips slightly making butler white's eyelids jump.

"did young master Zhao come here to keep watched as I clean myself?" Yu Yue spoke jokingly with squinted eyes as she took out a tent with a bathtub inside. She didn't even look at the newcomer as she entered the tent and started bathing without care.

"you..." he wasn't able to say anything as he stuttered looking at her back figure. He was stunned at first before his face started flushing embarrassedly. He was a righteous man, so he was embarrassed at the awkward situation.

He hesitated whether to stay or leave, without even noticing that two fluff balls appeared outside the tent looking at him vigilantly.

It didn't take a lot of time before Yu Yue came out and saw an amusing scene, two fluff balls were having a staring contest with Zhao An.

"What are you guys doing?" Yu Yue raised her brows curiously.

"Master, this guy is trying to leave so we stop him since you entrusted him to keep watching while you take a bath" little white answered in a very serious tone making both Yu Yue and Zhao An choke.

"let him be, we will be leaving this place anyway" Yu Yue pat his head after scooping the two little fellas into her arms gently.