Chapter 373: white crystal marble (1)

Little Five followed her orders and brought all the people in charge for a briefing.

Tian Shi started explaining the details and the materials they should be using.

“For the residence gate, I’d like to build it using the white crystal marbles with two phoenixes carved into them,” she said based on Yu Yue’s instructions.

“That can be done, Lady Tian Shi. However, I don’t think we’re able to get our hands on the largest piece of the white crystal marble. The ones available in the market were all smaller ones,” one of the people in charge informed with a sigh.

He was also fascinated with the blueprint and would love to start working right away; it was just the issues regarding the materials.

“Do you know where to get white crystal marbles?” Tian Shi asked with a frown.

“The spirit-seeking guild controls the mining of crystals; they also mine white crystal marbles, a guy with a white beard said thoughtfully.

“Ahh, I remember now. They have a huge white crystal marble. I happened to catch a glimpse when I went there to buy some high-grade ores several years ago, another one exclaimed.

“But I heard the president used that to get some immortal pills in exchange,” the old man with a white beard knitted his brows.

“What nonsense! How could such a pill exist? Tsk! Tsk!” another old man shook his head helplessly.

“Oh, that’s just right. You guys work with the courtyards first. I’ll find another way.” Tian Shi smiled imperceptibly as she thought of something.

That night, a figure quietly flew out from the Ming residence without alerting anyone.
Tian Shi’s lithe figure stopped at the top of the spirit-seeking guild; she raised her brows as a man’s voice reverberated.

“My dear guest, what can I help you with?” a man’s calm but somewhat amused voice echoed.

“Oh?” Tian Shi was taken aback; she wouldn’t really notice him if he didn’t speak. He was calmly drinking wine from a gourd.

“So you’re president, Han?” she looked him in the eye as her wings gently flapped to land on the ground.

However, before she could move, she sensed someone sneakily attacking from behind.
“Stop!” President Han was taken aback when his shadow guard made a move. He tried to stop him, but it was too late.

“Hmmp, mere tricks,” she snorted as her wings blocked the attack and her fingers turned into claws, clutching the shadow guard's neck tightly as she flew back to the sky since she detected another figure darting in her direction.

“Cough! Cough!” the shadow guard coughed vigorously.

“My dear guest, can you let my people go this time? Since you came here uninvited in the first place,” President Han said politely.

He was a polite person to begin with; he could sense that she didn’t mean any harm, which is why he didn’t attack and just let her try to get her way in to see her skills. He didn’t expect her to easily get through the barriers, though.