CHAPTER 364: Sword fang mercenary (1)

“I’m really sorry; don’t worry, we will be together soon, Hua Ling said as she took out a dagger. She hesitated before stabbing the little white frog’s head and pulled out a red spiritual orb exuding malice.

“That’s the one; you know what to do,” she ordered as a white orb flew out of her fingertips and entered Hong Mei’s head directly, revealing a lot of information. She also gave him the red spiritual orb.

With tears, she picked up the white little frog’s white body and disappeared, leaving Mo Ling with clenched fists.

“Big sister Hua Ling, do you have some instructions for us?” little Shan Shan asked curiously.

“Yes, I have a very important task for you. Shaner, it’s time for your experience learning and to put your talents into good use. You will be going with Shi'er. I want you to build a fortress in the dragon plains. You’re well versed in engineering and tactics, and Shier is also good in traps and defense, so you guys can work together. My hua maids shall assist you to accomplish this task.” Hua Lin explained the details and gave them a very important mission.

As much as she doesn’t want to send them there, she can’t pull out their forces in the imperial capital.

“Don’t worry, big sister, we will make sure to accomplish this mission,” little Cheng Shi assured.

“Alright, take care of each other. I will send someone to deliver supplies and to check on you now and then. If there’s anything wrong, quickly retreat,” she reminded them before they left to prepare for their journey.

The next day, several blue-tailed birds flew towards the dragon plains.

“My lady, we should believe in Lady Shan's capabilities,” one of the crane maidens said, comforted by Lady Shan Shou’s anxious state.

“I know, I just can’t feel at ease without her by my side,” she replied softly as she went back to work.

“Lady Shan'er, young master Shi'er, we heard that there’s a city of criminals in the dragon plains. The city was called Red Lake City; it’s a paradise for criminals with heavy crimes, the Hua Maids vice commander, Hua Yi, said.

“Hua yi, what’s their estimated population?” Shan Shan asked thoughtfully as she devised a plan.

“There are around fifty thousand of them,” Hua Er answered on Hua Yi’s behalf.

“Why aren’t they caught yet? Is Red Lake City protected by something powerful?” Shan Shan asked doubtfully.

“There’s an ancient barrier around the city, and getting there is already challenging,” Hua San answered. They were like a copy of Hua Ling, always proper with serious expressions.

“I have found someone and bought a map of the city; I just don’t know how reliable it is.” Hua Si handed her a scroll.

“Let me study it first; let’s continue our journey tomorrow towards the Red Lake City,” Shan Shan said contemplatively.

“Alright, we will keep watch and gather information around,” Hua Yi said as they all dispersed.

“Sister Shan'er, are we going to take control of Red Blood City?” Cheng Shi asked confusedly.

“Yes, it’s not easy to have free laborers.” Shan Shan smiled maliciously, just like Huang Xin making Cheng Shi’s hair stand on its end.