CHAPTER 285: little prince (2)

He narrowed his eyes maliciously as he shouted. "guards, capture and imprison them for me. They were maligning the royal family" he ordered sinisterly putting a heavy crime on top of their heads.

Not just Yu Yue but even the spectators were dumbfounded, though they didn't dare say anything and just quickly dispersed just in case they would get in trouble for being there as well.

"hmmp, how can you be so foolish? You actually abused your authority just because you embarrassed yourself" Huang Xin snorted fearlessly when the royal guards started inching towards them cautiously.

Their cheeks couldn't help but blush in shame, they were embarrassed to be so unreasonable. However, they can't disobey the second prince's orders so they were forced to imprison people against their conscience.

"hmmp, what do you know? I'm the second prince so I could do whatever I want" he said smugly in derision. He started walking away after giving them a snort.

"Please forgive us, young ladies and young masters. We're just following his highness's orders, if you cooperate with us we would ask his majesty for leniency and to get rid of the splashed water" the captain guard scratched his head in embarrassment as he spoke politely.  With their disposition and clothes, he could tell that they aren't people that they should offend.

Yu Yue narrowed her eyes thoughtfully, since they were too polite she should just go with them. She's bored anyways so why not humor them?

"oh okay, we could walk on our own." Yu Yue smiled sincerely, the guards were stunned at first before they bowed respectfully. This was a first for them that someone let them capture them without any resistance so he was in a daze.

"n-no problem young lady. Please follow me" he said sheepishly with a respectful bow and guided everyone inside the palace.

Yu Yue narrowed her eyes into crescents as she cooperated obediently, she could tell this isn't the first time it happened. The others furrowed their brows but didn't say anything as they followed. However, they could tell that she was up to something devious so they also followed 'obediently'.

"captain hong, why are you seeking an audience this time? Did that troublemaker son of mine put crimes on someone's head again?" his majesty the king, massaged his forehead with a heavy sigh as he walks towards them.

"your majesty, it's indeed for something like that" captain hong hung his head low after kneeling.

"greetings to his majesty." Yu Yue said as she bowed gracefully, she didn't kneel though. The rest also followed, except for Sheng Shi Jie. He was the mighty divine lord; so how could he lower his head for a mere king?

The others have to bow in greetings to show acknowledgment even though they aren't citizens of the Qiuling kingdom.

When the king saw them he was stunned. He sized them up and cold sweat drenched his back, he can't see through their cultivation at all. If he isn't wrong these people were high-rank nobles if not princes and princesses.

"you---" he was about to say you may leave when they heard sudden gasps and tottering steps rushed quickly towards them.