Chapter 395: Targeted (1)

The black panther was clearly stunned when he thought about it. It was indeed the case, so he carefully sniffed the pill and couldn’t help but take a lick. It smells really good.

“There, good boy,” Yu Yue giggled as she patted his head and helped him dissolve the medicine.

“Grrrr,” the black panther growled treateningly, but she ignored him anyway.

“Do you want to leave with us?” she asked seriously.

The black panther gave it a thought for a while, but Yu Yue was already feeling impatient, so she turned to walk away.

“It’s a no then, anyway, we’re going,” she muttered before she could take a step, though the black panther growled at her. When she didn’t turn back, it started banging against its cage.

“You should have said so sooner,” she grinned as she paid for him and let it follow them.

Hong Chen was too stunned to speak; he never knew she had such an ability.

“How did you do that?” he asked as he looked at the black panther and yu-yued back and forth.

“Just like how you saw it,” she shrugged, feeling amused.

Before Hong Chen could reply, though, he frowned as he detected multiple people tailing them.

“Don’t mind them; I actually missed this kind of situation,” Yu Yue grinned as she caressed the two red little pandas gently. Her words confused Hong Chen and the black panther. Despite that, they listened to her and didn’t do anything.

“Aren’t we going to deal with them?” Hong Chen frowned; he was already annoyed by their presence.

“They’re really strong, and it makes me so scared; we should ask others for help.” Yu Yue shushed him with an evil smile. Her body language was clearly giving off fear, though, as he forcibly held Hong Chen’s hands like a child and hastened their steps, giving their tails the confidence to go after them.

When they arrived at the inn, the others were already there; she ignored them and quickly booked a room. The people following her watched in the dark carefully; upon seeing that they weren’t with anyone else, some of them left, and three others were left to keep close watch.

Tian Wuxian and the others were about to approach them, and upon noticing their actions, they all looked around carefully to find several tails. Their mouths twitched; either Hong Chen or Yu Yue could deal with them.

Why do they have to act like frightened rabbits?

Lang Shen and the others also noticed.

“What is that junior sister playing about?” the sixth ranker, Han Yan, raised her brows lazily.

“Hehe, we will see what she’s on about later,” Lang Hei muttered, excited for a show. He still hasn’t forgotten how he got tricked. He was looking forward to someone else falling into misfortune.

The others shook their heads as they ignored him and went to book their own rooms.

“Why did you just let them go?” Hong Chen asked curiously.

“Don’t worry, they will be back later.” She grinned at him as she fed the little guys carefully.