CHAPTER 310: Birthday (1)

After Yu Yue recuperated she started preparing for her journey to go imperial sky city, she intends to catch up with Hua Ling and others. Before they separated she already instructed them to build their forces in the imperial city to gather information efficiently.

Her mother and father couldn't bear to let her go because the imperial sky city is a cruel place, it's not exaggerated to say that it's the den of their enemies. Before leaving they also keep reminding her not to reveal her physique.

Yu Chang Lu finally understand why she was being pursued to the ends of the world after giving birth to her children. She really didn't know why. She simply thought her master offended those people. When she thought of it, everything makes sense now. If she's not wrong the sage valley must have seen a vision.

But what she couldn't understand is their purpose, sage valley is a sacred place that helps those in need. It's a literal figure of righteousness and justice that drives away evil, an influential force that governs the world as it claimed to be.

Yu Chang Lu frowned as she narrowed her eyes coldly, no matter what kind of existence the sage valley is she would make them look good sooner. She can't wait to avenge the ming clan and ascend to the higher realm.

"Mother, why are you frowning?" Yu Yue asked with a slight worry. She never saw her mother so lost in thought before.

Since ascending to the middle realm, she finally saw different sides of her parents. She's still not used to it but her affection didn't change anything.

"I'm just worried about you and your sisters and don't try to play coquettish with me, tell me where's Wang'er?"  she smiled at Yu Yyue knowingly.

"Well, I really can't hide anything from mother hehe..." Yu Yue laugh drily as she started telling her everything and the whereabouts of her little brother.

"My poor Wang'er, we should quickly take care of the things here and ascend" While listening Yu Chang Lu couldn't help but sighed helplessly, she has a very complicated feeling right now. She's supposed to be protecting her children, but no matter how much she tried to keep them in the dark she couldn't cover the sky with her hands for them.

"mother, don't worry about it. My little brother will be fine, he's talented and sensible" Yu Yue comforted with a tinged of guilt.

"Well, it's my fault for not taking care of him." She always thought he would be safe by Yu Yue's side as she was already doing well in the lower realm. She just didn't expect it to be this way.

"hmm, it's no one's fault. I'll cultivate seriously this time so our family could be together" Yu Yue said sensibly as she hugs her mother like the little girl she used to be.

She's already eighteen years old now but she's still affectionate and coquettish in front of her family. Yu Chang Lu also smiled contentedly as she was being hugged by her daughter quietly.