CHAPTER 229: Death fog (3)

They're strong enough to fend off such attacks, however, it's truly sinister and sneaky. When they look around they didn't even see a single soul, but spirit attacks keep coming at them like a hurricane.

'we're done'! Yu Yue said to them telepathically through the flame fireflies, with her signal Tian Wuxian and the others lured those men in her direction.

"Just you wait, whoever you people are, I'm going to corrode your flesh inch by inch painfully if I catch you" the yellowed teeth man screeched furiously, apparently his ugly face was hit by a fireball and it looks hideous.

They chased furiously after the spirit attacks like blind dogs, they almost vomit blood as they couldn't detect their presence at all. Shui Xian Zi was nervous, she was the one helping them hide their presence. She's not that confident with her abilities yet, besides she's worried because she can't control them for too long. Thankfully, Yu Yue quickly do her part.

When the ten men arrived in a clear space where Yu Yue and the others disappeared the last time, they cautiously look around but still failed to see them.

"hmmp, I know you bunch are around. How dare you played us around" the captain snared with murderous eyes as he walks slowly.

After taking a few steps an array lit up and before they knew it the ten of them were trapped inside the array. When they tried to let their fog out it couldn't spread outside the array.

"leader what's happening?" one of the men asked in astonishment.

Yu Yue and the others finally showed themselves after making sure that they can't harm them with their death fogs anymore.

"hehe, why don't you guys try using your spirit qi?" Huang Xin said casually as she played with the flames in her hands, when the leader saw her crafty smile his heart thumped with foreboding. Before he could warn the others, the yellowed teeth man was furious when he saw the flames and acted without thinking.

"it's you, you finally showed up bitch" he hissed angrily, his face throbbing with pain just seeing those flames.

"banggg!" with a loud bang his fists hit the barrier, and at the same time, the chaos stones hidden inside the array exploded at the same time.

"ahhhh"

"arghhhhh"

"my face, arghhhhh"

After his idiotic move, painful shrieks of slaughtered pigs scared the birds in the forest, even just listening to them one would start having goosebumps crawling over their skin.

Just one chaos stone isn't a big deal. However, if hundreds of them explode at the same time in a compact space it would magnified the impact and therefore bring about a painful death to whoever is trap inside the array.

After that loud chain of explosions, the array shattered into pieces, it couldn't handle the impact. When the smoke dispersed a huge crater formed, they didn't even say anything remaining, not even a single scrap of bone.

Yu Yue sighed with disappointment, she still wants to investigate those people's origins. But she couldn't beat them into talking and could just directly kill them like that. "ahh forget it"