CHAPTER 353: Phantom Dream (1)

"Argh!" Yu Yue groaned as she was slammed to the ground. Her sword techniques didn’t work quite well in dealing with several monkeys at once. Thankfully, her reflexes were fast, so she was able to avoid a fatal blow to her cheeks. 

"Are you alright?" tian wuxian, help her stand up. 

"Not very serious," she said while catching her breath. 

"Perhaps you should join Hai Xingze and the others." "Leave it to us here," tian wuxian suggested with a slight worry. 

"Okay, I’ll provide you guys with support." She agreed, seeing that the three of them were having a hard time at the back. Besides the beasts, they are getting more and more ferocious. They’re probably running out of patience. She will just find another time to practice later; she’s been thrashed to the ground several times already.

"You guys are crazy strong and daring," Zo Beng muttered under her breath. 

"Well, that’s how we've come this far," Hai Xingze replied. 

"I’m really envious of you guys; we're just around the same age, but you’re far stronger than most. I used to think I was already strong for my age," Zhao Beng added. She might not have thought much of them before, but when she finally saw them fighting, she had to admit that they were indeed extraordinary. 

Zhao Shen quietly listened. She clutched the whip on her hand tightly. Her eyes also sparked with some determination. She’s been training so hard ever since her entire family’s blood splashed right in front of her. She bowed to avenge them, but despite how hard she works, it still isn’t enough, to the point that she can’t even lift her head high around people like Gu Lin. How far has she fallen?

Having her feelings stirred, her attacks also landed so crazily that even the others were disturbed and couldn't ignore it any longer. 

"What’s happening to her?" "Is she okay?" Yu Yue asked the stunned Zhao Beng upon realizing that something's off.

"Sister Shen, please stop," Zhao Beng’s face paled instantly. 

However, despite her calling Zhao Shen out, The people around her were acting crazily. 

"Beng'er, don’t get near her," Zhao An cried as his attacks paused slightly. 

At this point, even the ferocious beasts could feel the changes, and they all roared threateningly as they started keeping their distance upon sensing the off atmosphere. 

"That young lady is having a qi deviation because she can’t get over her demons; now she’s going crazy from continued cultivation and growing demons." She will turn into a bloodthirsty fiend, but Butler White’s voice will bring her back to her senses. 

"Is there anything I can do?" she asked after hesitating about it. 

"Nothing. It’s like an advancement, so you can’t even stop it from happening," he replied thoughtfully. 

"Then, what should we do?" Yu Yue gulped as the aura around Zhao Shen was starting to get out of control like a crazy spiraling vortex, so they had to keep their distance as well. 

You can regularly help her purify her mind, but she has to be under your watch. She won’t be able to totally get rid of it even if she changed bodies; she has to live as a fiend.