Chapter 391: Twin Brothers (2)

On the next stage, another little girl was also facing the tenth rank.

“Hey, grandmaster. Who’s that young sister? Her attacks also look a little familiar.” The sixth ranker stopped acting crazy as her interest was caught by a cute little girl.

“It’s the young lady of fiery cloud peak,” the grandmaster said, massaging his chin contentedly as she observed the fight on stage.

“Ah, when did the academy start having so many little brats with monstrous strength?” the second ranker sighed. He wasn’t too happy about it because it made him feel really useless.

“Yeah, first that little twerp. Now these little brats.” The academy’s top rankers are getting really younger and younger. What happened to the seniors? Not just the third ranker thought so; all of them wondered too.

The grandmaster listened speechlessly; he also realized that. On the other hand, it made him really happy, and now that he thinks about it, it makes him feel otherwise.

The tenth ranker’s weapon was similar to the ninth ranker's, except he has an earth and wind element. Several leaves were scattered all over the stage, and they turned into sharp blades whirling around the young lady.

“Hmmp, I can do that trick too,” the young lady snorted as she waved her sleeves and several papers about an inch apart scattered all over the place.

Once they clashed with the leaves, they exploded, making them really dangerous.

“Oh,” the tenth ranker didn’t expect such a thing as he paused in his tracks.

They have been exchanging moves for a while but still haven’t managed to damage each other.

“Heh, where are you looking?” the young lady asked with a ferocious kick as she giggled.

Unexpectedly, though, her legs were caught, and she was also thrown out of the ring.

“Ahhhh, this isn’t right! I can’t lose like this, bohuhu!” she literally burst into tears as she stood up and ran away to hide her embarrassment.

She was a little haughty and couldn’t accept her defeat, making others look on speechlessly.

“That jerk! How could he hurt that little girl's feelings like that?” the sixth ranker roared crazily again.

“Stop being unreasonable; this is a match. What do you expect?” the fourth ranker muttered blankly as she left first.

With a shrug, the fifth ranker rode her gold glaze feather to also leave.

The first ranker also left after glancing in Yu Yue’s direction, confirming his deductions. Anyway, they will all know very soon.

The other rankers also left one by one. They still have some business to attend to.

“Alright, that concludes this match. The evaluator shall announce the result of the ranking competition in the next few days,” the stage master announced as people started leaving the arena.

The ranking assessment just ended like that, leaving everyone still talking about the excitement they just witnessed. It also encouraged the students to cultivate and work harder at the same time. It did also make some other students really feel depressed for a long time, just like the fiery cloud peak’s young lady.

As for Yu Yue and the others, they spent their day as usual. Eating and drinking all day as they talk about some gossip in the academy.