CHAPTER 348: Cards out (2)

Yu Yue was not bothered by the task at hand as she quickly helped Tian Wuxian and Si Xiao Xiao nurse their injuries.

"Yu Yue, how do we get them out?" Zhao Shen asked as she handed her a glowing golden fabric with struggling spirit beasts trapped inside.

Yu Yue examined it for a moment, and then a white-gold light glowed in her hands. With a snap, the fabric transformed back into its original form, a gold flag.

"What is this thing?" Yu Yue asked Butler White telepathically.

Before Butler White could respond, a white, gigantic snake burst out from the flag, hissing with anger. "Dammit, that little bitch, how dare she trap me in that ugly place," the white sand snake hissed, full of malice.

"Serves you right. You can't even protect your master," Yu Yue said, looking at the snake as if she was ready to stew it alive.

"Hmpph, I never knew it would be so strong," the white snake quibbles in a small voice, sulkily shrinking back into its smaller form and wrapping itself around Si Xiao Xiao's hand, feeling guilty.

"Hmpph, you're so cocky. You even got me trapped with you in that ugly place," the silver snake said, angrily looking at the white snake as it emerged from the flag.

"It's your fault for getting caught by that ugly bitch too," the white snake sobbed, unable to take any more blame. He already felt guilty for what happened to Xiao Xiao and couldn't handle any more criticism.

"Alright, you two, learn from this and do better next time," Yu Yue sighed helplessly. She couldn't really blame the snakes, as she knew how strong the white sand snake was. It was just that it was still young and careless.

"Yu Yue, have you seen Fatty and the others?" Tian Wuxian asked, slightly worried. He now understood how dangerous this place was.

"I was just about to ask you the same. It seems like we have to find them too. I guess those people earlier aren't from the Dragon Continent, which means this place is open to other continents too," Yu Yue said, deep in thought.

"That's right. It's been five hundred years since news of encountering people from other continents was heard. I think I remember a talk about how the other continents abandoned this realm due to resource depletion," Zhao An added, thoughtfully.

"If that's the case, it means that people from other continents haven't come here for five hundred years. Now, suddenly, they're back. Hehe, this is going to be interesting," Yu Yue said, with a hint of a smile.

"What do you mean?" Zhao Beng asked, confused.

"Nothing. We should start moving forward. I bet things are about to get really interesting," she mumbled, as Little Purple disappeared back into her hair, causing the three Zhao's to be shocked.

They hadn't seen Little Purple come out earlier, but they finally noticed Yu Yue's flower crown sitting harmlessly. Just the thought of how that flower crown gobbled people up like nothing was hair-raising.