CHAPTER 247: Sect exchange (3)

Cloud river city is located in the center area of the central region just exactly two weeks away from the glacial moon valley. Glacial moon valley is located in the inner area of the southern central region just right beside soul burning desert.

The nearest largest city to the south of glacial moon valley is Cloud River city, and to the west is starry sky city. To the east is sunset city, and to the north is soul burning dessert which is located in the outer area of the central region.

Their journey was uneventful; they did meet with other sects along the way. Since the establishment of the twin moon sect, they have never clashed with other sects except for the five great sects who intentionally made things difficult for them so their relations are just neutral.

Even so, they were surprised to see the twin moon sect participating as it was already spread that they forfeited already.

"you guys are also participating? Didn't news that your sect forfeited already as you don't have qualified participants?" one of the disciples from a third-rate sect asked in surprise.

"what? Our sect didn't say such a thing, where did you hear that news?" the disciple coaching the carriage blurted in astonishment.

"what? Really? Everyone heard of it" that disciple was stunned as he looks around and his senior brothers also nodded in agreement.

"oh, some people can't wait for us to forfeit" Yu Yue giggled seeing her second sister's ugly expression.

"it must be those from the heavenly star sect spreading such rumors" Yu Hua'er gnashed her teeth.

"don't be too angry, we would slap them in the face sooner" Yue Yue curled her lips, and narrowed her eyes as she listened to the chattering outside.

"it must be true though that they don't have qualified participants" one of the people outside whispered to his friends, starting a round of speculations which amused Yu Yue as she listened.

"right, look at their carriage there are only too few" another person pointed out.

"don't you all feel it's weird?" one of them frowned.

"why? What is it?" another one said enthusiastically, eager for gossip as it is indeed too boring to travel on a peaceful road.

"I can't detect their strengths inside the carriages, and if I didn't listen properly I couldn't even sense their presence at all" he whispered with wide eyes.

"oh shoot. You're right" one of them agreed as he tried to sense them.

"you guys tried it too" another one exclaimed.

"I can't sense them too" another one muttered.

They were eagerly speculating; they wonder who are those people inside as none of them could detect anything at all.

It was like that until those people have grown tired of it.

They were the hot topic even until they arrived in cloud river city, everyone already heard of the news that they were forfeiting so they were puzzled upon seeing their delegation.

Compared to the energetic people gossiping outside, Yu Yue and the rest were just looking at the items displayed in the stalls through their carriage windows as they headed to an inn.