CHAPTER 342: Zhao An (2)

"brother An, quickly save Beng'er" Zhao Shen shouted hoarsely, she was not worried about her safety anymore. She just didn't want to drag her cousins into this mess.

"take this pill" Zhao An quickly feed her a pill before running towards his little sister. He was about to feed her a pill, but he was intercepted. One of Gu Lin's goons blocked his way, and Zhao An viciously attack as he could almost feel his heart leaping out of his throat with anxiety.

"you actually hide your real strength. Hmmp, So what? Would you be able to defeat all of us today?" Gu Lin was taken aback. However, he quickly redeemed his confidence seeing that there are more than five of them and there was only one Zhao An.

"Gu Lin, you dare to hurt my younger sister and my cousin. I won't let you off today" Zhao An gnashed his teeth angrily.

"Hoho, we will see who will let someone off today" Gu Lin smirks cockily as he joined in the fray.

Yu Yue could hear the clanging of swords not too far away so she wrinkled her brows. She actually told little tears to pay attention to. She takes Zhao An as a friend after being together for a short time. He's a righteous man, a little stiff and too blunt but one of a kind so she still cares a little bit about him.

'aren't you going to help?' butler white asked skeptically. Usually, she would get herself mixed up in someone's business so what was with her today?

'I don't want to have too much trouble. Besides, I believed in him too much' she replied with a bothered sigh.

'hmmp, he's not in his right state now' butler white rolled his eyes before minding his own business. He really doesn't care whether Yu Yue would help or not, he's just reminding her so it won't hinder her cultivation. Besides too much kindness doesn't necessarily bode well.

Of course, Yu Yue understood his point so she decided to lend him help.

"Zhao An, you should kneel before me now or I'll cut your sister's head" Gu Lin smiled viciously as he grab a handful of Zhao Beng's hair showing her delicate neck.

"Gu Lin, if you're not a scum face me directly." Zhao An said coldly, he tried to move but he was knocked to the ground by one of gu lin's men.

"Uhm, sorry to interrupt but he's a scum through and through so your quibbling is just pathetic" a soft young lady's voice with a hint of annoyance broke the intense atmosphere.

"Who dares?--- arghhhh" before gu lin could finish his words he shrieked in agony as one of his arms fell down the moment they heard the sound of the zither.

"not bad, though not as good as Xue'ers" Yu Yue admired her deed critically, she even nodded with obvious satisfaction making the people around stunned and furious.

They just saw an unnoticeable flash cutting gu lin's right arm, they were too late to react as Yu Yue flick the strings back.