CHAPTER 282: Li clan (2)

Airships generally only exist in the middle and higher realm. The lower realm's armament masters couldn't create the airship due to their low level of mastery. All information about stuff related to the middle realm and higher realm was placed inside the restricted area of the moon eclipse pavilion.

When Yu Yue took it last time to ask the great clan ancestors they have no idea as well, though they could tell it was something valuable. She eventually forgot about it and throw it inside the space's 'useless piles of junk.'

...

After getting over it, Yu Yue gathered the black mask holders to discuss her plans.

"Miss, everyone is here" Shan Shan bowed slightly as she informed her of their arrival.

"hmm, let's go" she spoke calmly as they went to a hall.

"greetings to young miss" they bowed respectfully before taking their seats.

"I called you all here to discuss something. I would be going to the middle realm with my sisters after a month. I want you all to go there in advance and set our foundation, at the same time gather information and investigate the Liu clan and help the ming clan secretly if necessary." She narrowed her eyes thoughtfully before adding.

"the ghost army, white army, devil army, shadow guards, crane maidens, and combat maids shall go there together with all of you guys."

"Shan'er you go with them too, help your mother with the jade moon pavilion." Yu Yue said as she looks at the once clever little girl, she was turning fifteen this year. She looks just as elegant as lady Shan Shou, though she's a little mischievous and crafty.

"Alright, young miss" Shan Shan beamed joyously, she kind of missed following her mother like a tail.

"tian shi and wang ling, I would be troubling you to look for the whereabouts of white thunder crystal and white ice fire." she said solemnly, she wants to unseal her physique sooner the better. She noticed that she was not breaking through as fast as before.

"hong mei, deal with the Liu clan matters. Mo ling, keep up the mercenary team. Feng Chen, I'll entrust you to the Ming clan. Yu ling, investigate the assassin's organization. Hua ling established our force. Lastly, Lady Shan Shou please established another jade moon pavilion" after specifically giving each of them specific tasks she brought them inside the space.

She prepared some stuff for them and even let them take the airship. The next day they quietly left on a journey at night. Although the airship could be turned invisible they still choose to leave at night.

The next day, Yu Xue'er gave birth to a healthy baby boy. Physician de ling jing has already been staying in the sect since she got pregnant. Her pregnancy was still unknown to their parents though, only the sect and bright moon palace know about it.

People did wonder why was she not appearing publicly for the past couple of months.

The sect was in great joy when they finally have a little young master, although this world scorned women who got pregnant without marrying the disciples were different. Some of them grew up on the streets not even knowing who their parents are so it wasn't a big deal.