Chapter 374: white crystal marble (2)

“Well, there you go,” Tian Shi smiled lightly as she calmly put him down and brushed her hands.

Without a care, she sashayed her way to President Han.

“What honor do I have to have Jade Moon Palace owe me a visit, especially a beautiful maiden late in the night?” President Han said suggestively. But Tian Shi was too stunned to process his words.

“How do you know?” she asked with narrowed eyes; she didn’t wear Jade Moon Palace’s signature mask. She covered half of her face with a veil instead.

“What? She’s from the jade moon palace?” Someone appeared with a sigh of relief. Tian Shi was surprised once again.

“My, aren’t you president Xiu of the alchemist guild?” Tian Shi narrowed her eyes guardedly. She couldn’t understand what was going on.

“That’s me indeed. However, I may not be the one you know,” he said with a knowing laugh as he took on her reaction.

“Oh, how surprising!” Tian Shi regained her composure as she muttered.

“There’s nothing surprising about it; some people are just too ambitious for their own good,” he said with a sad sigh.

“You are all dismissed; pretend like you haven’t seen or heard of anything here,” President Han eyed his people before they all retreated to the dark farther from them.

“So what business do you have with President Han Lady?” President Xiu asked, realizing he did not really know her name.

“It’s Tian Shi,” she replied briefly.

“Lady Tian Shi,” President Han muttered thoughtfully.

“Right, I’m here to inquire about the whereabouts of the biggest white crystal marble,” Tian Shi said without hiding anything.

“Oh, but we don’t disclose our client’s information,” President Han mused.

“Then this should be enough, right?” she smiled as she took out a spirit medicine.

The two looked at each other in surprise as they both exclaimed.

“How do you know?” They both look at her suspiciously.

“It's easy for Bright Moon Palace to find out something,” she said meaningfully, making the two silent as they shrugged off their suspicions.

“That’s true, though. But...” President Han sighed.

“Is it the crown prince?” Tian Shi guessed.

“It’s the Emperor,” President Xiu said instead.

“Oh, what is he going to use it for?” Tian Shi muttered. White crystal marbles are used as mediums to engrave powerful arrays. Which is why Yu Yue wants to use it as the main gate and the eye of the array. But only people from the higher realm know of that information.

“Something really evil...” President Han replied with a sighed. They exchanged it with the immortal pill. President Xiu researched the immortal pill, and they found out something horrifying, which is why they were hiding here.

“At least you’re both smart,” Tian Shi smiled after hearing the full story.

“Uhm, we’re not so sure about that,” President Xiu said in a small voice as he coughed with embarrassment.

“How about the other guilds? What is their standing?” Tian Shi narrowed her eyes.

“They didn’t want to follow our examples, so they chose to betray their conscience,” President Han said with narrowed eyes.

I can’t blame them though; look at us now,” President Xiu sighed.