Chapter 362: White Ice Fire (2)

After the looming clouds gathered, an intense pressure envelops the entire secret realm, making the grandmaster and master Hong Fei frown.

“What’s going on?” he asked the thoughtful Hong Fei.

“She finally found it; I should go and deal with those intruders. Don’t let that disciple of mine out of your sight.” He stood up as his figure disappeared in the room.

Not far from the academy, several figures in the dark also felt the slight change in the atmosphere.

“Report to the shadow lord; we finally managed to have a clue,” the captain said eagerly, to his surprise, though. No one answered his words; instead, he was met with an eerie silence as the smell of blood invaded his nostrils.

“This continent hasn’t been peaceful recently.” An undistincable sighed echoed like a whisper before his body exploded, not even leaving his soul intact.

“That should be all of them,” he said thoughtfully as his figure appeared beside the grand master quietly.

“Done already; you didn’t leave anyone alive? Those people might linger in my academy once again"  the grandmaster chuckled.

The reason why the academy is still enjoying its peace is all thanks to Hong Fei’s help.

“You should understand that it won’t be long before this continent turns chaotic. Isn’t it about time to summon all of your good students?” Hong Fei raised his brows.

“Well, the hidden clan should already have made their preparations. I have my connections in the guilds too; it seems like the alchemy guild is also very interested in that Immortality pill. I won’t be surprised as they followed the emperor’s foolishness.” The grandmaster massaged his beard thoughtfully.

“After Hong Chen broke their arrogance, I wonder how your top students are recovering? I just prayed it would be enough for them to grow stronger to defend their home, he said amusedly
.
“I think they’re doing well; I’m not worried since you taught them. It’s been three years now; we will see soon.” The grandmaster also smiled, looking forward to their return.

On Yu Yue’s side, the lightning had been raining on her for days now. Little purple and little willow were barely alive at this point. Except for the celestial fan and the white ice fire, the yin-yang bear and the spirit-blood elephant were also barely moving.

Yu Yue gritted her teeth as she endured the unending tribulation. She could hardly feel her skin and bones; it felt like she'd been burned from the inside to the outside.

“You little guy, grab that thunder crystal for her.” Butler White pointed to the white ice fire, who was too stunned to react.

They knew each other, so he didn’t ask anymore as he went up. It took a lot of trouble for him to finally snatch the white thunder crystal, which is formed after the 999 lightning strikes. That was the condition for it to be born into this world.

With Butler White’s instruction, they were able to put it in Yu Yue’s dantian. Now that all of her spiritual elements are unsealed, a powerful force has started gathering her body; it constantly repairs her broken meridians and tendons. It also keeps healing and burning her skin. Her body was painfully and slowly refined to its best and purest quality.

Her contract beasts and spirit plants also started evolving. The white ice fire grows a little too, and as for the celestial fan, its resonance with her spiritual elements strengthened, and it was also forged by thunder, improving its quality, and its spirit form also grows strongly.

“Hmmp, she’s still alive. Now we don’t owe each other anything,” a cute little voice harrumphed before the dark clouds completely disappeared.