CHAPTER 317: Imperial Sky City (3)

"Sister Yu Yue, you're finally here" little Shan Shan jumps into her embrace excitedly with brimming tears. She really misses her all these years.

"Shan'er, you're a young lady now. You improved a lot too." Yu Yue smiled warmly as she hugs her back. She also misses this sensible little girl.

"she's been working hard all these years" lady Shan Shou spoke tenderly. Her temperament has also greatly improved far from the haggard aunt Yu Yue helped before.

"aunt, you look like Shan'ers sister now. I should call you lady from now on, people might scorn me if I call you aunt" Yu Yue said jokingly, making everyone laugh.

"right master, it's better to address her differently now" mo ling also joined in the fun, the others all nodded making lady Shan Shou feel embarrassed.

"where are your manners mo ling?" before Yu Yue could say more a white-clad gorgeous fairy appeared with an unmatched cold emotionless voice making mo ling shrink her neck.

"Hua Ling greets the master" Hua Ling saluted elegantly like she just didn't berate the poor mo ling. She was then followed by the others as they all saluted obediently. 

"I see; you are yourself as always Hua Ling" Yu Yue's mouth twitched, she could feel the tension in the air the moment this holy maiden appear. Her cold voice makes people automatically shiver. She couldn't help wondering what could happen during her absence.

Seeing her confused expression lady Shan Shou couldn't help explaining through voice transmission. 'ahem! during your absence, Hua Ling has educated us on how to properly and respectfully address the master as it would be a loss to your face if we act disorderly' she explained a little helplessly but without disagreement. She also finds it reasonable.

"..." Yu Yue's mouth twitched, she has a point but they don't have to be so extreme.

"Master, where are the others?" hong mei asked coyly but not as playful in the next tone after earning a glare.

"right here" with a wave of her hands, several people appeared.

Not long after the atmosphere becomes lively, Hua Ling and the other top figures didn't pay attention to them anymore as they discussed some matters with Yu Yue.

"what's the situation here?" Yu Yue asked subtly.

"Everything is proceeding as you instructed master, I have established our force in the jade moon palace but we lack manpower and I can't casually recruit people so it's taking a little slower than I expected." Hua ling said with a frown, she was not satisfied with the speed at all.

"Third miss, we are sorry. We can't locate the ming clan at all, after those incidents several years ago it's as if your clansmen disappeared from this realm. But there are some movements and we barely traced it back, we suspect it's lord Xing Yi and lady Xing Er. We will contact them after confirmation." Feng Chen bowed his head guiltily.

It's been eating his heart for so long but he couldn't find news about the rest of the ming clan at all.

"Don't worry about it, I already know their current situation. You can contact uncle Xing He directly later, for now just pay attention to their news, especially for my first and second sisters." Yu Yue said understandably, she couldn't blame them. Even the Liu clan hasn't found out the whereabouts of the ming clan until today.

"Alright, third miss" Feng Chen accepted the task solemnly.

"By the way, what's up with Xing Yi and Xing Er? Mother didn't say anything relevant to me at all" Yu Yue held her chin suspiciously, it must have something to do with why they were summoned in the first place.

"they were silently building and recruiting an army, but the Liu clan got hold of it so we send people to investigate..." Feng Chen reported truthfully. 

"that's worrying, immediately send someone to inform Xing Yi and Xing Er before the Liu clan could make a move" Yu Yue's eyes narrowed. She could tell, the ming clan isn't ready to engage with the Liu clan right now.

"yes, master" Feng Chen urgently moves.