CHAPTER 320: Huang jian (3)

"Well, if you say so. Anyways I won't treat you badly" Yu Yue sighed helplessly. Though she didn't act pretentiously anymore, she really needs some help.

"I know and I thank the master" he saluted with a smile full of anticipation.

"Alright, your first official task from me is to gather a group of talented people. It's fine if they have a past as long as they are still humane. The rest is up to you; you take full responsibility" Yu Yue simply wave her hands carelessly.

"as you wish master" Huang Jian's eyelids visibly shook, he already knows she was lazy but not to this degree.

The others glanced at him sympathetically, but the gloating in their eyes couldn't be concealed from him. So he could only smile wryly, he brought this to himself anyways.

"I want to reorganize the rankings of jade moon palace after phoenix prince succeeded in his mission. Get ready for the ranking competition everyone, you all finally have the chance to level up. I would also be giving rewards for your contribution" Yu Yue announced before everyone cheered in excitement and started feasting joyfully.

"Hong Mei, where are those people you captured? Are they still alive?" Yu Yue raised her brows thoughtfully.

"yes, they're still alive. Does the master wants to see them?" hong mei replied languidly.

"bring them to me" Yu Yue nodded after sipping her tea.

A void was cut open and two embarrassed figures fall to the ground. It was a man and a woman wearing light gauze exclusive to brothels. Oddly enough their vibes match with hong mei making Yu Yue's mind churn but she wasn't disgusted. It gives her inspiration.

"Master, are you going to kill them?" hong mei asked casually after waking the two of them with a kick and they both groaned painfully. However, they totally wake up upon hearing that casual tone.

"it depends on their performance" Yu Yue smiled lightly without looking at the two terrified figures. No one knows how hard these days are for the two of them, they constantly worry about their lives. They feel like, any moment from now could be their death anniversary next year. 

"Master, I have interrogated them but that woman made an oath of loyalty to the first prince and I can't use my methods on her because some part of her memories was restricted. Hua Ling is looking for other ways so we didn't kill them yet, seems like she knows a lot but she couldn't tell us" lady Shan Shou reported, they tried catching other people but they were all the same as her.

"hmm, let me try" Yu Yue stood up and directly stand in front of the two. They both look at her guardedly, they never thought the master behind jade moon palace is a young lady.

The woman was about to resist because she really didn't want to die just because of the crown prince's dark secrets. She didn't even want to be loyal to that scum at all, she was forced to. 

"behave!" lady Shan Shou's thunderous voice reverberated in their ears and they immediately stop moving, she didn't take control of their consciousness so they were both aware of what was happening their eyes showed real fear.

Without saying more Yu Yue dissolved their loyalty using her power of light, she also carefully wipes off the seal on the woman's memories. It was a little difficult for Yu Yue since it was her first time dealing with a seal in her mind so she has to be careful or else this woman might lose her sanity.

"Master, are you okay?" lady Shan Shou asked worriedly. The others also watched intently.

"Hua Ling, help me." Yu Yue muttered weakly, Hua Ling directly imbued her power of faith into Yu Yue's body. It merges with her power of light seamlessly.

It took them almost an hour before Yu Yue withdrew with cold sweat all over her body even Hua Ling was affected. their faces were also pale; Yu Yue wants to stop earlier but she couldn't because she would be injured. She never knew it was harder than cutting off the oath of loyalty.