CHAPTER 365: Sword fang mercenary (2)

However, to their surprise, a few days earlier The Red Lake City changed into a new city lord.

“Oh, who’s the new city lord?” Hua Yi asked curiously.

“It's the second young lady, Ming Yu Hua,” Shan Shan replied with admiration.

“Oh, we should change our plans!” Cheng Shi exclaimed.

“If we dally longer, we might need to build a fortress from scratch; the other location I considered was also taken by the first young lady, Ming Yu Xue.” She sighed speechlessly. If she didn't send her birds to monitor the situation, she wouldn’t know that the nearest city had already been quietly taken over by the master’s sisters.

“What should we do? I don’t want to fail sister Hua Lin,” little Cheng Shi pouted thoughtfully.

“Now, stop sulking. We should just build the fortress from scratch.” Shan Shan grinned full of motivation.

“But, young lady, we clearly lacked manpower,” Hua Yi reminded them kindly.

“Don’t worry, we should be able to hire some people,” she said thoughtfully.

“What should I do, sister Shan'er?” Little Cheng Shi clapped his hands excitedly.

“I'll help too. Awooo!” Little Hao Hao also jumped around excitedly.

“Alright, we shall provide our assistance.” Hua Si also showed a smile.

Not long later, Shan Shan found the best place to build a fortress, just right in between Red Lake City and Medicine City, which were taken over by Yu Yue’s twin sisters.

“Young lady Shan'er, should we hire mercenaries to escort us?” Hua San suggested. They all heard that there were a lot of people heading over there when news of the change of city lord spread. A lot of people wanted to challenge them, knowing that they were just women.

“Right, let’s do that. It would be too eye-catching for two kids to go there accompanied by a bunch of maids. We might just get into trouble.” Shan Shan agreed.

“Hmmp, you forgot that there’s one lovely dog too.” Little Hao Hao turned his buttocks aggrievedly.

“Right, and one lovely dog too,” she giggled as she rubbed his tummy.

If not for what they have just discussed, anyone would think they were out there to play house.

“Young lady, we’re all set to go.” Hua Yi already negotiated with the mercenary team to employ them long-term for an escort mission. They have difficulty employing mercenaries because it’s too risky to stay for too long inside the dragon plains. But the compensation was just too tempting, so a mercenary team in a difficult situation accepted the mission.

Although Hua Yi doesn’t care if they're strong or not, as it’s just for show, she's still satisfied with the mercenary team.

“alright, please bring a lot of food for little cheng shi” shan shan smiled as she instructed, he was like his younger brother so she specially paid attention to his daily necessities.

“Don’t worry, young lady; young master Shi'er and Hao Hao are well taken care of by Hua Si and Hua San,” Hua Er replied with a smile.

“Alright, let’s keep moving, she instructed as she moved her stuff. She finally finalized the blueprint for the fortress and was excited to get started.