Chapter 367: Rivals (1)

“I’ve heard they have connections with the crown prince, and their current mission also comes directly from him,” one of the informants said.

“It was known that the crown prince had connections with the medicine city; they should be going there to investigate, Captain Ye deduced.

“What should we do?” Bei Hei asked.

“We are currently on a mission; we should not engage with them right now,” Bei Wei advised carefully. She also wanted to get back to these scums, but they couldn’t disregard their clients safety.

“I think it’s already too late for that, not to mention that those men were lascivious,” Wei Hei said solemnly as she eyed the maids fuzzing around the two kids and the little dog.

Captain Ye’s face also turned unsightly; how could he forget those scums almost ruined his two subordinates as well.

Noticing their dilemma, Hua Yi couldn’t help but ask.

“Captain Ye, is there something wrong? You all look tense?” Hua Yi frowned suspiciously.

“There’s a huge problem, and they’re heading in our direction right now.” Bei Hei gritted her teeth as her disheveled familiar landed on her arms. It was clearly wounded by an arrow.

“Oh, you mean these grunts?” Hua Yi raised her brows when she saw a flag with a wolf as its emblem.

“Brothers, look, there are so many beautiful women here,” one of the men said loudly as he licked his lips perversely. The others also echoed his words, making the Hua maids really disgusted.

“Ye Ling, we meet again. How are your comrades doing?” An arrogant middle-aged man with greedy and malicious eyes landed on Shan Shan’s figure. He could tell he struck gold based on their clothes alone.

“Wan shan, how dare you show off around me?” Ye ling’s anger was provoked at the mere mention of his comrades, who're one step closer to death right now after the wolf brigade targeted them.

They have been rivals since he could remember, and it was the first time they suffered a defeat from these scums.

“Hehe, I’m not just going to show off. I would also take away your stuff; it looks new and even better than what you had last time we met each other,” he said, emphasizing the last parts, provoking anger in the sword-fang mercenaries.

“Captain, can we teach these scums a lesson?” Bei Wei narrowed her eyes dangerously.

“We don’t have a choice anyway; they won’t leave, and we have to face them,” he said resolutely.

Without much thought, the two sides started fighting. Since the number of people in the wolf brigade could be tripled compared to the sword brigade's. Some of the men directly pounced on the maids.

“You have my permission to use your weapons, Shan Shan permitted as she thought of something.

“Sister Shaner, can I participate?” Cheng Shi asked excitedly, and little Hao Hao also waggled his tail eagerly.

“No, you can't; we might encounter stronger enemies. We can’t act recklessly; you two should learn how to provide support with me.” She didn’t allow them after considering it.

“Okay, if sister says so,” the two lit
tened with behavedly.