CHAPTER 251: Intense gaze (1)

Those assassins thought that if they won't quickly stab these people to death they would be blinded by their narcissism so they quickly pointed their weapons and started attacking.

Sheng Shi Jie was amused by them, seeing their faces not worried nor fearful he stood still and watch the fight unfold. He didn't intend to intervene at all.

Little Tear couldn't detect his existence, so he only told Yu Yue that someone is eyeing them hatefully from afar. Fan Xing Xing gnashed her teeth, she wants to personally deal with her but she couldn't offend the cloud heaven sect this time, or else her master won't let her off if she affects their plan. Besides, it's not her style to go for a kill without determining the enemy's strength. Even if she looks down on them, she could tell they have exceptional backgrounds. 
She couldn't afford to cause trouble so she hired some senior assassins to test the water. However, her expression darkened in a matter of seconds as she witnessed the fight. She tightly clenched her hands as they slowly retreated with a harrumph, as a calculative and scheming person she knows the assassins won't succeed.

"don't worry, we would ask the master to help us. Those girls are strange though, how could they have such strength? How come we haven't heard of them before? Seems like they are harder to deal with than we initially thought." Her senior brother glance at her as he drags everyone quietly.

Although they haven't seen them personally move, with that white sand snake around they know how's it going to end this time.

"blurp!!!" the white sand snake flicks its fork tongue as it closes its eyes with satisfaction after swallowing all the assassins. 

Yu Yue knows that fan Xing Xing arrange this but she didn't pursue them. However, her eyes lingered in a certain direction as she could feel the intense gaze she felt the first time she step foot in this city.

"what's wrong?" Huang Xin lifted her brows at her with a slight frown.

"Nothing, let's leave quickly. The patrol guards are heading this way" she shrugged it off as they quickly fled the scene.

After they left, a certain someone also disappeared without a trace.

...

After resting for two days, Yu Yue and the rest started heading toward cloud city's arena. They would conduct the sect exchange publicly to avoid cheating and also to blatantly display their might.

When Fan Xing Xing saw Yu Yue walking alongside Yu Hua her expression changed due to shock. 'I knew it!' she bit her lips with malevolence. They look like sisters; her lips were about to form a smile when she didn't see Yu Xue'ers face but it froze before it could form at the sight.

She scanned the crowd and sure enough, they almost forgot how to blink as they watched the newcomers with awe.

"Who are these people?" the heavenly star sect's master frowned when he saw Yu Hua'er walking with an unidentified girl who took the twin moon sect's sect master's seat. He knows there are two masters of the twin moon sect but he didn't recognize Yu Yue. He narrowed his eyes as he sized up their strengths and snorted in contempt.