CHAPTER 245: Sect exchange (1)

Everyone looking at these youngsters has a change of expression as ideas formed in their minds for the next sect exchange.

The sect exchange this time is different, the five great sects know that the twin moon sect doesn't have disciples below fifteen years old so they deliberately change the rules to make the participants be under fifteen.

Younger disciples are to remain in the bright moon palace, even sixteen and seventeen can't go to the central region unless they advanced to the foundation establishment stage.

Yu Hua'er and Yu Xue'er were just worried about this but their eyes also shined. They finally have hopes; their goal is to take a seat in the five great sects.

For some reason people from the middle realm could be seen in the central region roaming around suspiciously, this didn't sit well with the bright moon palace. They know those people; they won't go down here for no reason. Those reasons could be anything but good.

Twin moon sect intends to gain a strong foothold in the central region, but they can only do so slowly to avoid the unwanted attention of those people from the middle realm. According to their sources, the Liu clan also sends people down here, this can't be a coincidence.

Things are currently complicated in the central region, even today they aren't that clear about the situation. But one thing is for sure, the sect exchange isn't so simple this time.

"Yu Yue, are you confident that these kids won't get harmed" Yu Xue'er looks at little Shan Shan, little Cheng Shi, and the little assassins. They're the only ones qualified to participate. They were already planning to forfeit because it was too late to look for participants under fifteen years old.

And even if they have one they couldn't bear to let them participate knowing that it's not so simple this time.

"don't worry first miss we would also like to participate" everyone smiled reassuringly, eager to show off their improvements and to help their master.

Hearing their words Yu Xue'er and Yu Hua'er look at each other before looking at Yu Yue silently.

"hehe, I'm hundred percent confident. You'll see in the sect exchange" Yu Yue smiled confidently, they look at her for a while before nodding their heads. Besides they prepared themselves when things get out of control.

Yu Yue also prepared countermeasures in advance.

"When is the sect exchange?" Yu Yue asked.

"it would be two weeks from now and they only informed us of the rules a month ago." Yu Hua'er said sulkily. She wishes to beat those people black and blue for being despicable.

"Which sect would be hosting the sect exchange?" Yu Yue raised her brows.

"It's the cloud heaven sect, the sect exchange would be held in cloud river city." Yu Xue said. "but I can't come this time" her face was troubled as she caresses her belly.

"don't worry first sister, I would go with second sister" Yu Yue reassured. "I won't let anything happen" she comforted, knowing that this event is important to all of them.