CHAPTER 271: Sacrificial lambs (3)

Fan Xing Xing could see the chemistry between the two people who were flirting blatantly despite their perilous situation and she was so angry. She ground her teeth not bothering to hide her malevolent nature. She couldn't wait for Yu Yue to die miserably.

Her wish was about to be realized but Sheng Shi Jie just have to be on time and help Yu Yue. With him around the death fog was dealt with effortlessly like harvesting cabbages. It makes easier for Yu Yue and others to fought with heavenly star sect's people.

On the other side, Liu Yi and the third elder Liu were standing at the top of the arena overlooking the entire city nonchalantly being swallowed by the heavy death fog. The painful shrieks and cries couldn't even faze them.

"what's taking them too long third elder? I want to leave this lowly realm immediately" Liu Yi spat irately full of disdain. She doesn't like this lower realm at all, there are too little spirit qi and she wants to cultivate.

She's about to advance to houtian stage yet she can't because there's too little qi here and she might fail due to insufficiency. She doesn't want to take any risks as the opportunity won't just present itself. If she's unsuccessful who knows how long would she have to wait again.

If not for the patriarch personally asking her to go down here and cooperate with the assassin's organization together with her second brother, she won't even think that such backwater and rotten of a realm even exist.

"I also don't know second miss" third elder squinted trying to ascertain the situation below.

"oh, how about my second brother? Why isn't he back yet? It's just a small ming clan, yet it took him too long to deal with" she raised her brows with a trace of annoyance.

"there's no news yet from him" third elder is also wondering the same thing. Twenty death fog cultivators, plus more than fifty Liu clansmen should be more than enough to dealt with the ming clan descendants. There are one hundred death fog cultivators who came here with them, five of them headed to the lower realm and lost contact so there are seventy-five alone in cloud river city today.

Just as this moment though, loud sizzling noises could be heard as if the death fog just meet its nemesis.

"h-how can this be!" third elder Liu exclaimed in shock. He knows the might of the death fog, not just in this godforsaken realm but even in the middle realm it's totally impossible to defeat the death fog cultivators.

Liu Yi shuddered, "i-is something wrong?" she asked tentatively when she saw how the third elder Liu reacted.

She didn't want to step foot in the lower realm at all. However, she's afraid of the death fog even more so of the shadow lord so she could only agree unwillingly.

The shadow lord is a vicious man who wants everything under control, for his crazy reason he wants to sacrificed the entire lower realm's people to nourished the death fog. Even though the Liu clan are ruthless people they still shivered with fear at his means and level of craziness.