Chapter 361: White Ice Fire (1)

“Yu yue, do you know what that is?” Zhuang Lan asked curiously.

“If I’m not wrong, it should be the white ice fire.” She wrinkled her brows thoughtfully. If she remembered correctly, the white ice fire is really unique. You won’t feel its heat unless you directly touch it.

“That’s great, but how will you get it?” De Han asked excitedly, fully knowing her physique when she decided to tell them before.

“Let me try,” she said as she wrapped her body with the light element. Surprisingly,  she managed to cross the barrier without breaking it.

“Hmmp, now you know my worth,” a childish voice echoed as one of the lotuses opened its petals, revealing a tender bun who tried to cover his private parts with a petal. He looks embarrassed, but he couldn’t hide his lofty and arrogant nature.

“Oh, a little kid? Maybe I’m too early; what a waste. I should just get back once it grows up,” her dissatisfied sighed, bringing the little guy to his senses. The scene in reality was far too different from the one he imagined in his head. He was so sure that once he revealed himself, this foolish girl would surely fawn over him to win his favor. Unfortunately for him, Yu Yue already knows how to handle someone like him.
Without any interest, she turned her back to exit the array. But before she could do so, an angry roar shook the entire cave.

“You dare disregard this lord; how could you?” The little bun fumed, and his true form was also revealed.

She just paused slightly but still kept ignoring him, making the little bun angrier.

“Hmmp, you can’t leave,” he snorted as walls of flame surrounded her. One of the lotus leaves cut a little of her hand to draw some blood, and before she knew it, the contract was formed between them.

The little bun was about to smile and celebrate his little victory when he saw her beaming at him.

“That was easy; you’re just a kid after all.” She picked him up and smiled at his stunned face.
“You actually tricked me!” The little guy cried as she pointed his white, tender finger at her, feeling aggrieved.

Before Yu Yue could say anything, though, a dark cloud started gathering above her head, and a loud crackling of thunder echoed wildly. Her face paled as she immediately sat down to regulate the qi gushing wildly in her body.

Butler White, who was observing inside the space, was alert; his eyebrows furrowed as he came outside.

“Quickly arrange a protective array; she’s about to undergo the lightning tribulation. She can’t be disturbed; you guys wait outside.” He instructed as he called all of her contract beasts from the space to come out.

“Will she be okay?” De Han asked anxiously.
“She will be, more likely. Just leave it to me,” he said, looking at them seriously.

“Alright, we will keep guard outside.” Tian Wuxian quickly led everyone else outside.

“Each one of you will also undergo a lightning tribulation together with the master. Do your best to withstand it.” He instructed the little purple, the little willow, the celestial fan, the little white, and the little black. There’s also the elephant from the lower realm guarding the spirit blood tree. He doesn't like leaving the side of the spirit blood tree, and he’s also not fond of the outside world, so he never shows up after forming a contract with her.

“Alright, we’ll be under your care,” little purple replied as she went to her original form and formed a protective cover for Yu Yue. She’s already been waiting for this moment, so she can finally evolve.