CHAPTER 283: Li clan (3)

Meanwhile, up in the middle realm, the Li clan was in utter shock when their ancestor whose been in seclusion for decades came out with a beaming smile.

"Why is the mansion too quiet when our clan just birth a new young master?" he frowned full of displeasure as he glared at everyone.

Contrary to the festive atmosphere in the twin moon sect, the situation here is quite tranquil and peaceful as usual.

Everyone paused in their tracks with mouths open wide, their blood also froze as they silently look at each other full of wonder.

"a-ancestor, w-what are you talking about?" the butler gulped before asking for clarification, he wasn't the only one who thought they heard wrongly. 

"Nonsense, you're the nonsense one. I clearly divinized that my great grandson would be born today, are you saying I've gone senile after decades of seclusion?" he hollered angrily when he finally noticed their clueless expression.

He was literally fuming with a bellyful of anger; how could his divination be wrong? Although he couldn't divulge more it wasn't because he was incompetent, it only means that their destinies were strong so he was so excited.

When they saw his erupting anger they quickly lowered their heads while trembling fearfully. This ancestor doesn't have high patience to begin with, so nobody dared to act recklessly.

Patriarch Li was just flirting with the madam when he heard that powerful anger, they quickly rushed outside while shuddering.

"f-father, you're finally out of your seclusion. Though why are you so angry?" he asked carefully, however before he could take a few more steps he was mercilessly flung away.

"call over your children this instance!" he huffs and puffs full of anger when he saw his son who hasn't been able to fully 'put off the fire'. He was angry at his descendants, he has a good-for-nothing son and two wastrel granddaughters. He was only satisfied with Li Haoran's talent, his only grandson. However, that brat refused to get married so he was angry at him.

He was finally willing to meet his descendants when he expected to meet his talented great-grandchild. However, who would have thought he would be greeted with nothing?

He sat down in the hall while furiously glaring at everyone down, his beard was twitching on its ends showing how angry he was. 

"grandfather why did you call us here?" Li Houran cupped his fists respectfully, his two sisters shivered as they copied him and quickly hide on his back trying to lessen their presence.

When the ancestor saw this scene he was even angry. "you good for nothings, bring me to your son" he scolded wildly while pointing fingers at them. He doesn't have any other son aside from that good for nothing so it must be one of this three.

The two young ladies were rendered speechless, they look at each other and shook their heads. They didn't even have a lover, let alone get married so how could they have a son?

When Li Houran heard his grandfather's words he was stunned, he was suddenly lost in thought when he thought of the scene with the person that keeps appearing in his dreams. 'could it be...' at that thought he was rooted to the ground. 

He's been looking for that lady ever since before he came back from his learning experience but he couldn't find her no matter what afterward.