Chapter 394: Academy's Mission (3)

Just like that, they started their journey with Lang Hei still dazed. He wasn’t able to process what had just happened.

Lang Shen could only sigh; it looks like his little brother was still too dumb and got tricked by his juniors.

He didn’t say anything, though. The others also realized that point, and they even despised Lang Hei even more, making him really feel wronged.

“Should we keep moving or should we collect some news first?” the third ranker, Xi Huang, asked thoughtfully.

They used the academy’s teleportation array to instantly arrive at the entrance of the dragon plains.

“We should gather some information first. You should pair up and work together. Let’s go to the nearest town first,” Lang Shen decided. No one objected, so they all went to the nearest town.

“There are unusually large numbers of mercenaries and people around here,” the ninth ranker, Chen Yi, paused in his tracks as he muttered.

“That’s right, I’ve been here before, and this number of people was really too high,” the fifth ranker, Feng Miran, agreed.

“Xu meimei, you come with me. Hong Chen, you go with your junior sister; the rest of you pair up,” Lang Shen said, according to what he knows. Xu Meimei said this brat was especially troublesome, so he needs to personally watch over her.

“Hmmp, I don’t really have much choice,” Xu Meimei snorted softly. She was not too blatantly stubborn since she’s a little afraid of Lang Shen’s reputation.

Lang Chen didn’t mind at all; it was already good that she still listens to him.

As for Hong Chen, he only listens to Yu Yue and De Han, so they should go together. He was not worried about Mo Fei Zuan since he was really a sensible kid.

“Watch out everyone; let’s meet there before sunset,” he reminded them as he pointed to the inn at their front.

The town they are currently in is called the red bamboo town, and there are towering red bamboos all over the place.

There are also cute spirit pets sold in the shops. Although Yu Yue disagreed with their practices, it was much better for these creatures since they would only die in the wild.

“Do you want those weak little pandas?” Hong Chen crossed his arms as he frowned, looking at his junior sister, not moving her eyes from the weak little pandas. It’s almost sunset, so Yu Yue and I were just casually strolling around.

“They’re so adorable; do you want the other one?” Yu Yue tilted her head with an excited smile.

“Tsk, they’re so weak they might just die if they fall down.” Hong Chen snorted as he looked away. His eyes fell on a black panther snarling at everyone angrily.

“You like that one?” Yu Yue raised her brows thoughtfully.

“Nope, not at all.” Hong Chen pointed his nose to the sky. He was about to walk away when two creatures fell into his embrace. He actually really wants it, but he spends all his money on food, plus the black panther really looks angry. It might be hard to tame it, so he could only give up.

“Hold them for me; I’ll get that one for you,” she said, quickly going to the black panther’s side.

“You’re injured. You should take this pill,” she said softly.

The pantherwatched her guardedly; he had no intention of eating the pill.

“Ah, no need to be so stubbown; you are about to die anyways. You won’t lose anything if you eat this; same end for you either way.” Yu Yue crossed her hands as she lectured seriously.