Chapter 381: Naughty Sisters (1)

The next round, De Han and Little Hong Chen came up to the stage. There are three stages, and three pairs of opponents will fight at the same time.

This time, De Han and Hong Chen’s opponents were the six, seventh, and eighth rankers, and they happen to be sisters.

De Han was fighting the youngest sister, while Hong Chen was fighting the oldest sister.

The fight started, and the three sisters didn’t say anything; they simply had smiles on their faces as they attacked their opponents. The three of them have good cultivation and martial arts mastery.

“Oh, still eating, huh?” the youngest sister frowned, seeing the chubby guy in front of her still chewing on a piece of chicken like a glutton.

De Han didn’t pay her any attention as he finished his food.

The youngest sister’s mouth twitched; she tried to wait for him to finish only to see him get another one.

That really makes her laugh, as she directly launched an assault; she has never met such an interesting opponent. Especially her juniors.

With a wave, she trusted her spear. De Han retreated as he threw his twin half-moon sword. He was just mentally controlling them. Since he has strong mental power as a beast tamer, his fighting power won’t be enough to withstand the eight-ranker’s bombardment.

The drawback, though, is that he quickly gets hungry, so he has to eat a lot.

The audience literally laughed out loud as he took out a bucket of fried chicken and spiritual fruits.

“Eh, that guy is also interesting,” the second ranker commented.

“Hmm, he’s a genius, actually. He’s converting food nutrients into mental power,” the first ranker commented.

“Eh, so he wasn’t just eating out of nowhere?” The thirdranker was stunned; he really despised de Han’s behavior. It’s not really elegant at all.

“Don’t tell me, little Hong Chen must have taught him. He's not that good at it yet,” the fifth ranker commented.

“Hmm, hmm,” the fourth ranker also said, nodding her head in agreement. They were all really shocked when they first met the gluttonous little guy; they couldn’t believe he was already too strong at his young age, making them all hear and feel a resounding slap.

“Oh, that’s interesting; that little twerp never really likes to be around people,” the second ranker sighed. The others look at each other, as they also just realized.

“I’ve heard these kids are allowed to enter the academy’s restricted area,” the ninth ranker said, and the tenth ranker also confirmed. They both look similar, except the tenth ranker rarely speaks.

“It can’t be what I’m thinking, right?” the third ranker claimed dramatically.

They're not entirely impossible; they’re indeed extraordinary,” the fifth ranker smiled lightly as she passed a glance at the juniors who managed to get into the top twenty.

“It’s a first in history,” the fourth ranker remarked quietly.

“How can it be? Not even us can catch the attention of Master Hong Fei. I understand if it’s Hong Chen, but these brats? How can I believe it?” the second ranker exclaimed.

“Hehe, I knew it. Even if I told you guys, you wouldn’t still believe it,” the grandmaster suddenly appeared as he laughed, taking in their reactions.