CHAPTER 314: The mystery of realms (3)

After butler white finally pried away the claws of the devil from him he ran away faster than the naked eye could see. Yu Yue could only laugh evilly to herself as she continued her reading.

Not long after she didn't notice herself marveling at how domineering Sheng Shi Jie was again. She's been like this recently, when she gets back to her senses she couldn't help but cursed herself for always daydreaming about a guy.

"sighs..." but she can't really deny that rich and powerful people like Sheng Shi Jie who can casually take out a teleportation compass for little xi wang and being able to tear the space open looks so cool, now that she thought of it again. 

So far, Yu Chang Lu only has three teleportation compasses with the higher grades given to Xue'er, Hua'er, and Xing He, it was given by her master and her grandmother so she could escape her pursuers. She's now strong enough to use the space void directly but she's not strong enough to use it often as it consumes a lot of power, that's also the main reason why powerful cultivators in the higher realm wouldn't dare to tear the space casually.

"There are actually many types of spacial artifacts. The first types are teleportation talismans and teleportation arrays but aside from their one-way use and expensive materials, they can't actually crossover realms. The second type is teleportation compasses, although they can be used infinitely, aside from that they can only travel back and forth between two realms. The third types are sacred artifacts with a variety of forms and features, the only common function is that it could be used infinitely to crossover realms of different levels and rankings..." she wondered out loud.

"yeah. Generally, the first types are a little common, the second types are just rare, the third types depend on luck which is close to impossible to encounter." Sheng Shi Jie directly entered her tent as he added with a smirk. He couldn't help the arc on his lips seeing the young lady who resembled a little tiger in front of him while reading seriously. He feels like such a scene is scratching his heart like itchy but warm bubbles.

"why are you here?" she raised her brows without glancing at him.

"you didn't close your tent so I came in directly, besides I just want to be alone with you." he said bluntly as he sat opposite her.

"tsk, what if I'm not properly dressed? How could you come in directly?" she asked blankly when she realized her question she couldn't help slapping her forehead as she looks away embarrassedly while pretending not to care but she was not able to see him eye to eye.

"hehe, I'll let you see me not properly dressed too" he smiled teasingly after shooting her a wink.

"shut up! You hooligan, just tell me more about this instead, stop fooling around" Yu Yue snarled full of embarrassment as she throws him the book she was just holding. She could no longer understand what is it all about once this annoying lord disturb her reading.