CHAPTER 347: Cards out (1)

"As you ordered, young master," the elder replied respectfully from the other side.

With a wave of his hand, a strong pressure enveloped Yu Yue's group, causing their legs to wobble unsteadily. Their faces paled as their blood started boiling.

"Finish them," the elder said coldly, as he eyed their guards, who immediately acted. A cold sweat trickled down Yu Yue's forehead as she struggled to move. Thankfully, she was able to scatter the deadliest poison she had developed. She only needed another minute for it to take effect. She's betting her life into it. She haven't tried it before so she has no idea if it's going to work.

The person who was about to chop Yu Yue's head in two suddenly saw a gigantic purple flower blooming rapidly. The last thing his eyes saw was Little Purple's razor-sharp teeth, oozing with toxic fluid, enveloping his body.

"What just happened?" the young lady asked in confusion. She was still dazed when several purple flowers bloomed and wrapped around her body. When she tried to struggle free, she found that she couldn't use her cultivation at all and was powerless.

"What did you do?" the young man glared at Yu Yue angrily. He was able to react in time and take a pill, but it only delayed the effects of the poison and didn't cure it completely. It was enough to save his half-sister and himself, though.

"Did you see me doing anything?" Yu Yue tilted her head, her grin hidden.

"You're actually a poison master," the elder narrowed his eyes. He was also able to react in time, but, like his young master, he was in the same situation.

"So what?" Yu Yue's smile disappeared as she threw several chaos stones at their faces without warning. Although the young master and the elder's movements were sluggish, they were able to defend themselves, as they had encountered the same thing earlier while fighting Tian Wuxian and Xiao Xiao.

"Despicable girl. Do you think the same trick will work?" the elder sneered, as he tried to attack Yu Yue with a death blow.

"If you delay any longer, your young lady may have to say goodbye to this world," Yu Yue pointed out in a kind tone, further angering the young lady and the young master who was protecting her. Her cultivation wasn't as high as the elder's, and the young master was already vomiting black blood.

The elder hesitated as he looked back and was filled with worry. He unwillingly gave up on killing Yu Yue and the others, as he could tell that at their current state, they couldn't even handle the chaos stones. Their guards were already dying one by one under Zhao An and the others' combined attacks.

"Next time we meet, you'll surely die," he gritted his teeth as he raced back to their side and quickly took out a teleportation jade. With a flash of light, their figures disappeared, leaving their guards as Little Purple's nutrients.