CHAPTER 350: Meeting up (1)

Finally, Zhao Shen managed to form a smile.

"That's good to know," she mumbled quietly. She didn't want to take advantage of anyone, knowing all too well how awful that feels, but she couldn't find another way. She was betting on Yu Yue despite not really knowing her personally.

Yu Yue guessed as much, but she would never have thought that it was already such a big deal for them, and this wasn't just about passing the entrance exam anymore.

"Yu Yue, should we camp here? This place looks safe enough, and there's also a spring water ahead to clean ourselves," Zhao An asked after carefully checking their surroundings.

"Yes, it's a good spot," she agreed and quickly took out her camping gear with a wave. She also took another two for Xiao'er and Wuxian to rest.

"Big brother, we should look for some game. Sister Shen, you stay here and make a fire," Zhao Beng suggested cheerfully.

"Alright, you guys be careful and don't go too far," Zhao Shen agreed with a nod.

...

"Yu Yue, what do you think they want with you?" Tian Wuxian asked her curiously after he regained his senses.

"We will see. I believe they will come around sooner or later. Who knows really," she responded with a slight smile, thinking of something.

She was aware of their current predicament and she didn't intend to get involved too deeply. She had a lot of things to do, and if it wouldn't benefit her in any other way, she couldn't be bothered for now.

"Well, they don't seem to be plotting something against you. However, you should still be careful since they seem to be particularly interested in you, especially after you helped us," Tian Wuxian said sharply. He was a sharp person who could quickly see through something like this.

"I understand your concerns. If they have ill intentions, I'll deal with them personally," she said resolutely.

After that, Yu Yue and the others had a meal and rested. Tian Wuxian's injuries were much heavier than Si Xiao Xiao's, so it still took him three days to fully recover. Zhao An and her two sisters started scoring points within those three days. Yu Yue already had a lot, so she nursed the two back to health until it was time for them to move forward.

"I'm worried about the three, especially Fatty and Hai Xingze," Xiao'er sighed.

"Although Zhuang Lan could handle himself, don't forget his personality," Tian Wuxian added.

"Ah right, hopefully they aren't caught in any trouble," Xiao'er replied without much confidence.

"Don't worry too much. At least they are together, so it's easier to find them," Tian Wuxian comforted.

"Don't worry, we will meet with them soon. We just have to follow these markings," Yu Yue smiled as she saw another half-moon carved on a slab of rock. Besides, Little Tear had already detected them, and they weren't doing badly.

"Thankfully, you told them to leave this mark in case we got separated from each other," Tian Wuxian said. It was really useful for locating each other.