Chapter 360: Illusion Array (2)

With a wave of Little Tear’s hands, eight mirrors of different colors and sizes layered on top of each other, from the smallest to the largest, With that, the phantoms merge with the silver mirror. It grew into a bigger size and started rotating wildly. Purple rays started bursting and shooting towards the smallest mirror, and a little tear materialized.

After hitting the smaller mirror, it deflected to the next mirror tenfold and the same as the next before deflecting to the eye of the ancient illusion array.

“bang!” With a loud explosion, shining dust sparkled in the air as the array shattered and collapsed.

“Mother, I need to replenish my core. Same with that big sister; send us to your space.” Yu Yue heard little Tear’s voice before he collapsed on her arms. Phantom’s body also turned into a purple miasma, and he didn’t even manage to say anything before returning back to the silver mirror.

“Yu yue, send them to the space quickly and let Butler White take care of them. 

“That was really powerful; it actually utilized 100 percent of their energy.” Tian Wuxian was shocked, even though he had already expected as much.

“I didn’t expect it to be this strong as well. Whatever lies in here better be good.” Yu Yue narrowed her eyes, as she could already feel that small voice getting clearer.

“Guys, is that a cave entrance?” little fatty pointed to their far left corner, where the eye of the array has been.

“Seems so; let’s have a look,” Zhuang Lan said as they all agreed and carefully started entering.

“There are actually lots of high-grade crystal stones in this cave.” Tian Wuxian spoke as his eyes glowed with gold glints.

“There are many metal ores too,” Yu Yue also said joyously as she practically ignored the impatient voice in her head and started digging around the cave to mine ores and crystals.

“Ahh, this one is also crazy on another level. Are the chosen ones chosen based on their greed?” The little toddler whined with a sulky look.

“Yu Yue simply ignored his whining."

“Hmmp, she actually got those useless things first. Does she even know that I’m priceless?” He sulked and sulked until a few days later, a group of youngsters arrived at the deepest part of the cave, where they saw a pond with white lotuses blooming beautifully. There’s a hole in the cave ceiling large enough to envelop the entire area with natural light.

“Yu yue, we can’t take another step.” Si Xiao Xiao frowned as she tried to touch the lotuses.

“If you don’t want to be burned alive, don’t touch the lotuses." Butler White appeared without warning as his bored tone sounded.

“ahh, r-really?” Si Xiao Xiao quickly backed away with a frightened look.

“Do you want to give it a try to satisfy your curiosity?" Butler White looked at her with scorn.

“Si Xiao Xiao just decided to shut up rather than get verbally roasted by a grumpy bunny. 

“Is that what I think it is?” Yu Yue’s eyes brightened as she picked him up and shook his body wildly.

“Ahh, you wild woman. Stop treating me like that!” With a loud, angry snort, he slapped her hands away angrily.

“You’re not really cute.” Instead of letting go immediately, Yu Yue bombarded him with hugs and kisses instead.

“Ahhh, you’re really crazy. Hmmp, I won’t tell you anymore.” With a thought, he ran back inside the space to hide. He really couldn’t handle her tendency to molest him as she wished.