CHAPTER 328: murky waters (2)

"Senior brother, why aren't we making a bid anymore? W-we need to get that green jade flower" Liu Yan's cold sweat poured at her back.

"I know, don't worry. Let them pay for us and hand it in a silver platter" the crown prince smiled viciously making Liu Yan shudder deep inside. She knows the most that this devil isn't the benevolent man he portrayed.

"the senior brother is wise" Liu Yan also smiled coldly, this way she has a higher chance of getting that phantom mirror.

"let's leave right away." the crown prince said meaningfully and Liu Yan quickly understood. Before leaving they both smiled at room number 3 mysteriously.

"shi, why did you scare his highness with just mere 2 million high-grade crystals? Look he's running away with his tail tucked between his legs" ming Yu Yue said languidly, making all the people freeze in fright. The atmosphere was so suffocating that no one dared to move, not even daring to breathe.

"How dare you embarrass this king!" the crown prince snapped with red fiery eyes filled with anger and resentment that lingered in their room like a poisonous snake through the red gauze curtain. His cold breath and coercion envelop the room and everything was dead quiet.

"t-the crown prince is actually very powerful... what a genius he already reached heavenly dan level 3 early stage at his young age" the crowd widened their eyes as they silently praised. Their bodies trembled fearfully, some people with weaker strength fainted and spat a mouthful of blood.

However, the next moment everyone was stunned again.

"hmmp, how dare you threatened this lord with such meager strength" not even a few seconds since the crown prince's breath pressed on everyone like a mountain it suddenly dissipated faster than it came.

"puff... cough! Cough! Cough!" the crown prince spat several mouthfuls of blood before slumping to the ground with wide eyes full of horror.

"Senior brother!" Liu Yan cried as she quickly helps him up, her body is also trembling slightly. Her back was filled with cold sweat. She only felt this fear emanating from the bones when facing her master, today she actually felt it from someone she deemed a nobody.

Suddenly an idea flashed in her mind, the crown prince didn't notice anything wrong with her as he was still shocked.

"h-how can this be?" he asked full of shock, he never meets anyone as powerful as his master.
"t-take senior brother away" Liu Yan quickly snap back to her senses.

"jade moon palace, I-I won't forget this" the crown prince gritted his teeth as he tried hard to mutter those words weakly.

"a poor man shouldn't really forget how poor he is, so next time don't go around bidding if you clearly can't afford it" Tian Wuxian sneered poisonously. He also eyed the crown prince coldly, how dare he hurt Xiao'er and the others.

"y-you-" the crown prince breathing ragged as he glared at them resentfully but it didn't take long before he fainted.

Liu Yan and their entourage quickly brought them away.