CHAPTER 339: Cannibal bats (2)

After that short moment, a bright light flashed from their teleportation tokens and they all disappeared at once. there are no rules in this exam, you just have to come out of the secret realm alive.

"Master, do you think she would pass the test?" Hong Chen blinked his eyes cutely.

"she'd better be, it took a lot of strength for me to forcibly open the passage" master Hong Fei replied without opening his eyes.

"hehe, those participants must be regretting until their intestines turned green for not preparing well before entering the secret realm"

"They should always face the unexpected head-on" the grandmaster chuckled in amusement as he look at the master and disciple pair.

"old man, you're really crafty. Master only opened the realm for her, hmmph!" little Hong Chen snorted. Making the grandmaster laugh shamelessly.

"There are also some good seedlings in the participants so why not give them a chance?" he chuckled as he caressed his beard shrewdly.

"hmmp, I'm much stronger than most of them though." he said dismissively making the grandmaster chuckle spiritedly.

...

On the other side, the examinees appeared in different locations. Unfortunately for them, they were separated from their group, so they had to move on their own.

When Yu Yue came to her senses she saw lush greenery full of vibrant and colorful vegetation. She raised her brows a little though because the moment she appeared countless pairs of cold eyes fixated on her eagerly.

"hehe, did I just become prey? What a hassle!" she cupped her face unworriedly as she scanned her surroundings.

It didn't take long for the group of cannibal bats to start attacking. They fly around her like a dense pack of dark clouds.

Yu Yue took out her celestial fan without hesitation and face the cannibal bats head-on. Though they aren't that strong they have an endless number so it was really difficult on her side.

"Heh, you think you could easily take me down? You won't have a chance." She curled her lips enjoying the moment despite the several cuts on her hands and cheeks. Her white robe was covered with the cannibal bat's stenchy blood. Thankfully, they're harder than any armor so she didn't sustain any serious injuries.

Cannibal bats could use sound attacks, they also have an air attribute, and they hurl whirlwind attacks indiscriminately. Besides, they are also good at physical and sneak attacks so Yu Yue's perception was fully utilized.

"Mother, let us out. We can take care of them" little pie said urgently seeing her sorry state in little Tear's mirrors.

"Alright, come out and help me" Yu Yue hesitated for while before agreeing because she can't keep the fight for long seeing the endless group of cannibal bats pouring towards her direction frantically as they have just smelled something delicious making them even crazier.

In a flash, two adorable figures stood side by side with her. Little Pie's entire body was covered with fiery red flames dancing joyously. Yu Yue could feel its unbearable temperature even with the protection of her snow silk robes so little tear thoughtfully wrapped both of them in a barrier while magnifying the cannibal bat's attack before throwing it back to them effortlessly.

Yu Yue watched the two speechlessly, she admired their cooperation and explosive power.

It was the first time she saw these two adorable fellas in action. LittlePie was like a dazzling sun burning everything on her way while little Tear supported her openings. She finally understood why butler white specifically warned her not to casually let her out and get angry.

She must be angry seeing what the cannibal bats had done to their mother.