CHAPTER 230: flying turtle (1)

They quickly move away from the incident, and it attracted a lot of people. However, when they arrived at the scene they only saw a huge crater covered with smoke and soot.

Their hairs all stood at their ends when they saw the corroded trees and plants, if they didn't know that they were in the green mist forest they might think that they were in a barren land.

...

Yu Yue and the others finally reached the core of the green mist forest, with little Shan Shan around they aren't too worried about spirit beasts attacking. When they saw a dazzling clear lake, they decided to camp there.

"look? Is that actually an island at the center of the lake?" little fatty pointed in amazement.

"how can there be an island inside a lak---" before Huang Xin could finish her retort she was stunned speechless before blurting out loud. "what? There's actually an island inside the lake?" her voice filled with disbelief.

"hmmp, told you so" little fatty grumbled in a snort.

"Should we check it?" Tian Wuxian said thoughtfully seeing Yu Yue's curious face.

"I'm cool with that"

"me too, we have nothing better to do anyways" seeing that the others also agreed, they used the giant lily leaves as stepping stones. They jump for a few times until they landed on the little island.

"is this made of rocks?" Chang Wen asked as he knock on the ground.

Zhuang Lan also bend over and joined him, "it seems like it, but it's weird I can't tell what rock is it though" he replied thoughtfully.

While they were busy looking around, Yu Yue waved her hands and her cooking tools appeared. She then started grilling meat and making soup, she also cooks some rice and stir-fried noodles.  It was still lunchtime so they were talking with each other enthusiastically, they feel tired after a long journey and decided to pass the night on the small island. 

The island is just about ten by twenty meters, there are lush greens and moss at the top, and birds are chirping at the trees too.  

At sunset, Shui Xian Zi decided to practice walking in the water again. She's able to walk without a hitch but her movements still cause the water to ripple. Her martial art is different from the others, it looks elegant and harmonious. She looks like she's just performing a wonderful dance if the others didn't know that butler white thought her this while staying in space.

Everyone watched her, mesmerized by her movements. As a princess, she's already beautiful, she's more of a princess than Huang Xin who's like a crafty bandit. 

Shui Xian Zi is already eighteen years old, a year older than Yu Yue. Her figure is slender and delicate, her hair cascades like a black waterfall adorned by a simple pearl hairpin. Her blue dress clings to her body tightly like an enchanting mermaid dancing in the lake.

Zi'er felt a movement in her special ring so she stops and took the bluish crystal out, her eyes glued to it with curiosity.