Chapter 382: Naughty Sisters (2)

“Grandmaster, is it true?” the third ranker asked anxiously.

“What is true?” the grandmaster mused.

“That these brats were accepted as disciples of Master Hong Chen?” the second ranker added.

“The others are just bonuses; only one of them is Hong Chen’s junior sister,” the grandmaster smiled mysteriously.

“What? A junior sister?” the ninth ranker exclaimed. Everyone thought the same. They all look at Si Xiao Xiao, but they can’t tell at a glance.

“But she’s an alchemist,” the fourth rank muttered.

“Then it must be her.” They all look at Yu Yue.

“She’s likely to be an alchemist as well,” the fourth ranker said confusingly.

The others were also silent. They all know that alchemists are not that strong when it comes to fighting. They all believed her because she had the sharpest senses among them.

“Alright, whoever is their opponent should try to test them? The second ranker clapped his hands for coming up with such an idea.

“Alright, that would be me and the first ranker,” the fifth ranker agreed.

“Then it’s settled,” they all agreed as they went back to watching.

Back on the stage, the competition goes on.

De Han was still eating while controlling his twin moon blade.

“Uh, this isn’t working. His weapon is too troublesome.” The eight-ranker paused as she stopped thrusting her spear.

“I can’t exchange weapons with them now, but...” she muttered thoughtfully.

With a wave of her hands, a red squirrel appeared.

The squirrel squirmed as it opened its mouth widely. It then started shooting several spears nonstop.

It’s a spatial beast.

De Han’s twin moon blade couldn’t withstand the attack and started flying all over hapazardly. He was also already sweating profusely. He could no longer withstand the mental exhaustion of having to deal with multiple attacks and collapsed to the ground.

On Hong Chen’s side, his cheeks were oozing blood, but even so, he was still eating. He was converting food nutrients into strength.

“Uh, I really don’t want to whip little kids. You should just surrender and call me big sister already,” the sixth ranker said kindly.

“Hmmp, you naughty sisters always bully me when master isn’t around. You’re all bad sisters, so I won’t call you sisters.” Hong Chen raised his chin while pointing his nose to the sky stubbornly.

“Ahaha, you’re really cute when you act tough. It makes me like you even more,” the sixth ranker giggled as she flicked her whip. She’s trying really hard not to use too much of her strength. Just merely following Hong Chen around to catch him and make him give up.

“Geesh, you little guy really knows how to plant a grudge. That was two years ago already,” the sixth ranker almost cried in frustration.

Hong Chen was busy running around the stage; his body was too small to wield any weapon, so he purely used his martial arts. But he couldn’t land a single blow.

“Hehehe, got you, little guy,” the sixth ranker laughed as a gold squirrel appeared and her whip passed through the space, catching Hong Chen in surprise.