CHAPTER 336: entrance exam (2)

He would occasionally sneak out to feast in wu long restaurant, although he was flattered to have this little ancestor patronizing his dishes he always feels uncomfortable whenever he thought of master Hong Fei.

"but we really don't have any available rooms anymore, if you wait for too long master Hong Fei might be already found you" shop keeper almost pulled out all of his beard in frustration. It's really bad for his image to be arguing with a little kid here.

"I can wait, I'll just hide-" before little Hong Chen could finish his words, Yu Yue's crisp voice was heard from upstairs.

"Why don't you join us in room five, your highness?" She was amused just by listening to him so she decided to invite that kid, besides he missed her little brother and nephew a little so she was quite interested in that insistent kid.

"Are you for real big sister?" the little kid thought for a while before asking thoughtfully.

"hmmm" Yu Yue hummed with a slight smile.

"Can I pay you later then? I forgot to ask for some money. Usually, my master would pay shopkeeper He once he found me" he asked shyly while speaking the last part weakly like a mosquito.

"hehe, you don't have to worry about it. I'll treat you, you can eat all you want" Yu Yue said generously.

"really, really serious?" the little guy excitedly asked.

"t-this, your highness this isn't good..." shop keeper said weakly, he was vigilant against Yu Yue's invitation. He didn't feel assured for this little ancestor to get mixed with strangers. But he also can't say anything more to the little guy because he won't listen to him at all.

"if shopkeeper He can't feel at ease; you may send someone to keep watch. If you like you can also come personally and join us" Yu Yue understood his worries, especially since the identity of this little guy must not be simple so she says so much.

"Alright, we will trouble you then" shopkeeper He said apologetically after hesitating for a while. He can't feel at ease without going there personally so he decided to follow the trotting buttocks of little Hong Chen.

When they entered the room, shopkeeper He eyed them sharply. Seeing that they were just a bunch of kids he was at ease and smiled at them. "please, we'll trouble these young ladies and young masters" he bowed apologetically.

"It's okay shopkeeper He" Yu Yue smiled good-naturedly, she then looks at the bald little guy who looks white and tender with a lot of baby fat which is very cute.

"little one, aren't you hungry? Come, seat here" Yu Yue pointed to the seat next to her.

"thank you big pretty sister" hong Chen smiled as he bowed while cupping his hands politely. He quickly sat down and started eating after noticing the unceremonious fatty.

"shop keeper he, please" Yu Yue invited the somewhat embarrassed middle age man.

"Okay, okay. Don't worry, the food is on me" he said politely. He can't really bear to eat for free especially if it was food made by his restaurant and was bought by others.

"you don't have to be so polite" Yu Yue laughed as they all started eating.