CHAPTER 288: Grand visit (2)

When she exited the others followed her without asking, so the crown prince and the little prince also followed full of curiosity.

They thought she would summon a flying contract beast or something like that.
When Yu Yue took out an airship their eyes widened like saucers.

"sovereign Yu, what is this treasure?" even the crown prince asked agitatedly, he haven't seen such a thing in his entire life even though he was the crown prince who knows most of the treasures in this realm. 

"It's an airship, let's go" Yu Yue smiled as she invited them over.

"wowwwww! do you have more of these?" the little prince asked in amazement as he was here and there. Even the crown prince was like a country bumpkin.

"err, no more." Yu Yue said briefly after guessing his thoughts.

"Oh, I also want one. This is so cool." He pouted sadly, and the crown prince sighed sadly too.

The others look at them with proud smiles, they were like that at first too. Like country bumpkins who haven't seen the world. Which is half true from another perspective.

...

After three days the airship landed directly inside the black forest, it was invisible so it didn't cause an uproar. They then entered academy city, when the third prince entered he bounced around happily. He was over the moon because he was finally admitted and was personally recommended by the sovereign. He couldn't help himself from being proud.

In the entire lower realm, academy city is the first and only. If they want to learn, parents usually send their children to sects which was quite expensive as they have to pay a hefty sum of money and commoners could barely afford it. Even so, most of them failed to get in.

Unlike sects, academy city enrolled commoners as long as they were qualified. They use points as currency in the academy so everyone was equal. They have to work hard to earn points and keep studying.

When they entered they were greeted warmly, after admitting the little prince Yu Yue and the others toured around for a while before leaving through the teleportation array to hundred flower city.

The crown prince and the little prince's delegation followed her excitedly. They rarely have the opportunity to tour around and experience the amazing lifestyle here so they seized it.

When Yu Yue appeared she was immediately surrounded by the empress and emperors of the four great empires.

"We greet sovereign Yu!" they said in greetings as Yu Yue waved her hands dismissively. She's still not used to being treated like someone important.

She was stunned, but not just her.

A certain princess shrinks her neck trying to reduce her existence as soon as she saw her empress mother lock her eyes on her shuddering figure. When she knows that I didn't work she immediately acts weak and miserable to her father instead.

"Father, your beautiful daughter has been wronged.  A lot of people bullied me, boho---" she cried like there was no tomorrow.

Their lips twitch with disdain with the same thoughts swimming in their heads. 'no wonder!' they couldn't help but sigh.

"my daughter, my poor beautiful princess---" the phoenix empire's emperor teared up seeing his daughter acting like a damsel in distress.

'what? Did he believe her? Probably not right? I could tell without thinking she's such a con' the others thought as they look away unable to bear it any longer.