Chapter 393: Academy's Mission (2)

“Ahh-” the fiery cloud peak master was too stunned to say anything; he was holding his breath too and forgot to breathe again, so he passed out awkwardly.

“Ah, you all bring this old man away. He was ruining my image.” The little girl mercilessly disowned her own father as he ordered some servants to take him away.

“Sister Xu Meimei, do you really have to treat Uncle Xiu like that?” Mo Fei Zuan, the little boy, asked innocently.

“What do you know, that old man is such a scaredy cat?” Xiu Meimei gnashed and rolled her eyes, showing how dissatisfied she was because the iron can’t be steel.

The others almost choked on blood; they didn’t expect this little girl to be so... feisty.

“Cough! Cough! You guys should go and prepare; you shall be leaving the day after tomorrow," the president said as he coughed. Grandmaster Rong seems not to have the intention of watching the drama unfold.

“Alright! You all follow Lang Shen’s lead," the president said, dismissing them after giving them careful reminders.

Yu Yue and the others didn’t really have to prepare anything, so they spent their days as usual. Master Hong Fei was away, so Hong Chen was free to do whatever he wanted. As his senior brother, Yu Yue couldn’t really escape her fate of cooking for him all day. She didn’t mind anyway, as she also wanted to try some dishes. The others also didn’t mind, so they were all just drinking and eating merrily.

When the second ranker came to call them, his eyelids twitched severely. He really wants to whip them a hundred times.

“Ahem, what are you all doing? Lang Hei squinted, but he couldn’t hide his gulp at the sight. He couldn’t help but salivate at the pleasant smell.

“Eating and drinking? How about you? What are you doing here?” Hong Chen chewed his food like a little glutton. He only paused to ask such a question, making Lang Hei choke.

“I can see that, but how can you be like this?” he stuttered as he was caught off guard. His eyes betrayed him though, as they kept eyeing the food that was quickly getting swallowed by these gluttons.

“What do you suggest we should do instead?” Yu Yue paused after flipping some barbeque as she asked with a small smile.

“Ah, darn it! I want some!” Lang Hei cussed as he totally forgot why he came there in the first place.

Justlike that, they started eating to their hearts content. When he was just sighing at how delicious the foods are. He then suddenly remembered why he had come here.

“Oh shoot, we’re about to leave the academy. Brother is going to kill me.” He suddenly stood up as his face was covered with anxiety. When he looked at his juniors, they were no longer around.

When he got to everyone, he was the only one who arrived late.

“Senior brother, where have you been? You told us to wait here and you’ll be back early. It looks like you just went somewhere to eat and drink away.” Hong Chen widened his eyes as he sounded really aggrieved.

“Y-you all!” Lang Hei was stunned. He pointed at them, but no words came out of his mouth. The others were also looking at him with unkind eyes.

Yu Yue and the others couldn’t hide the laughter in their eyes, though. But they all act pretentiously and just keep quiet.