CHAPTER 377: Zhao Shen (2)

Normal people are all scared of them, so they could only hold their heads high. But it’s not their problem anymore.

She might not care about how people will see her and treat her as a fiend as long as she’s able to avenge her family and clan. But it was another story for the two, especially for Zhao Beng. Thankfully, she’s finally coming to terms with their current situation.

“Let’s go. I’m not sure what these ranking tournaments are all about, but I guess we would be kicking some assess,” Zhao Beng giggled wildly.

With that, the trio started heading to the Jade Moon Fortress, where most of the teams had already gathered.

When Zhao Shen and the siblings arrived, they all came face-to-face with Cheng Shi’s mercenary team and Shan Shan’s army of ants. Mo ling’s devil army, Hong Mei’s ghost army, Feng Chen’s raven army, Yu ling’s white army, Lady Shan Shu’s crane maidens, and Hua ling’s hua maids
There are empty spots that are meant for Wang Ling, Shui Xian Zi, the Phoenix Princess and Prince, and Tian Shi.

“Arghh!” When Zhao Shen saw the familiar but strange people, a flashback of memories started flooding her head again.

“Welcome back; at least you didn’t disappoint us all.” A frivolous giggle resounded as Hong Mei turned to face her.

“Oh, look, this makes me even more excited for some real fist fights.” Moling laughed with drool in her face; she could barely contain her excitement for a physical fight.

“Uhm, young master. Are we supposed to compete with all of them?” Bei Hei asked as her face paled. Just any of them casually and they will turn out extraordinary. 

“Should we quit now?” Bei Wei also gulped. She’s not the type to quit, but this is not what she expected.

“Big sisters, are you all scared?” Little Cheng Shi blinked his eyes sadly. This is the first time he was allowed to participate in the ranking tournament, and he was really looking forward to it.

“Uh, don’t listen to them, young master; we will definitely fight for you and win,” Captain Ye muttered without much confidence, making their members all look away.

“Don’t worry, there’s a requirement to be able to participate. Though if you aren’t qualified, you will go through so much worse.” The troublemaker Wang Ling quickly appeared out of nowhere to scare the sword fang mercenaries.

“Really, what will happen to us?” one of the mercenary guys asked curiosly.

“Ahhhhhh.” However, when he turned around and happened to see five undead staring down at them, he shrieked and fainted.

“Sister Wang Ling, stop scaring my sword-fang mercenaries,” Cheng Shi pouted adorably.

“Hehe, I was just kidding. I never knew he was too faint-hearted.” Wang Ling smiled sheepishly as she waved her hands dismissively.

When Zhao Shen came around, the place had already turned rambunctious as Wang Ling messed with everyone else.

“Uhm, did we enter the wrong place?” Zhao Beng was dumbstruck; they thought they were already cool earlier.

“I don’t think so; I could feel the master’s aura on all of them,” Zhao frowned as he said dubiously.

“Hehe, that’s right, handsome bo. We all have the same master, and the rest will arrive shortly.” Wang ling’s short figure flew towards her new target and started causing mischief when a white wing glistened under the sun as Tian Shi’s figure slowly landed down.

“Wang Ling, you should really stop causing mischief,” Tian Shi smiled elegantly.

“Long time no see, Tian Shi,” Wang Ling squealed as she flew around the trio curiously.