USJ 2

'' Wh-where the fuck are we.'' Aizawa groaned He tried sitting up, But thanks to how he landed, His arm was clearly broken with his forearm sticking out. '' Ah sir, help my leg,'' Toru asked as broke her leg. Vlad King grabbed his phone.'' Fuck it's broken, wait it might still work.'' His screen was ruined but it looked like it mostly still worked. He was able to call Nezu.'' Ah vl'' nezu we have been attacked. From what I can tell Only Midoriya is still at the USJ, Ping our location and send Medical help,''

Nezu had already pinged the location of Vlad the second he said attacked.'' I understand, Please hang in help is on the way.'' Nezu sounded calm, But he was in a bit of a panic. Most of the students were relatively safe. But one was stuck in the USJ with villains.'' Toshinori You are needed at the USJ, Midoriya is stuck there with a group of villains.'' WHAT, He is teaming up with them?'' All Might asked with Nezu slamming his paws down.'' No, he is being attacked, Now you are going there and saving the day as a hero should, Back up will arrive soon.''

As this was happening, Shigaraki had ordered the Nomu into stage two. It punched Izuku straight in the gut. Izuku barely saw the attack, It was a flash that he was just too slow to react to. It made Izuku fly back, it launched him deeper into the USJ. To stop himself from falling Izuku grew his wings out and caught himself. He barely was able to breathe as the fist had broken him. And up in the sky, he was safe at least for a little bit. At least that was what he believed.

The nomu just moved, like a black blur, the Nomu was next to him. He slammed his hand down with an open palm. It shot Izuku into the middle of the USJ, he broke the water fountain, and it broke Izuku's arm,'' Fuck that thing isn't letting up.'' Izuku groaned out as the Nomu dropped down and crawled over and started stomping Izuku into the floor. '' STOP NOMU,'' Shigaraki ordered with the Nomu stopping. It showed Izuku, a mangled arm. Pain all over his body and a piece of rebar sticking thru his gut. He coughed up blood

'' You really have potential, But you need more time to blossom into something special, But that is later. Now we will take our leave.'' Fuc. Fuck no, Yargh, Your not fucking leaving.'' Izuku groaned out as he stood up, The rebar still in his gut. His arm hung broken to his size with his face bleeding and covered in bruises.'' I-I am going to take at least one of you fuckers with me, either to the grave or jail.'' Izuku spat out.'' Haha that is very funny, But you are in no form to speak of threats''

As if Izuku was healthy he ran forward, He aimed for one of the nearby thugs and he slugged him.'' whaaaahaha.'' The thug said as Izuku punched him. However, his scream of pain, turned into a laugh, as Izuku, felt the punch himself, The same exact location he punched the thug. It made Izuku fly back, rolling over the floor until he came to a stop, It was at the same time All Might showed up. He opened the door normally and walked in where he saw the choas. The broken floor at first with a bit of spit, sweat, and blood.

But as he looked down he saw the large crater. Alot more blood, and a large set of thugs, and a student, on the floor, Bleeding, Bust still struggling.'' I-I AM NOT DONE YET.'' Izuku screamed from the floor as he struggled back up with Shigaraki sighing.'' Stomp him a bit Nomu,'' The beast moved and stomped down only to miss as All Might have moved Izuku out of the way.'' SURRENDER NOW VILLAINS,'' FUCK WHAT IS HE DOING HERE.'' BOSS, YOU SAID HE WASN'T GONNA SHOW UP.'' Shigaraki started scratching his neck.'' whywhywhywhywhywhywhy.'' he started repeating to himself as All Might stood tall.

'' NOMU JUST KILL HIM. END HIM NOW. WE DONT ACCEPT UNWANTED PLAYERS GOD DAMMIT.'' Shigaraki screamed angrily as the Nomu roared in action once more. It dashed forward to All Might at his maximum force, It punched, But All Might captured it with his fist.'' Nice try, But surrender peacefully this boy needs medical attention.'' All Might said about the assumed knocked out Izuku. But the Nomu punched with its other fist, One All Might caught once more. All Might spun around, still holding the Nomu's hands as he threw it away.'' He should still survive that.''