The raid on the camp is in full swing

Minutes before the muscular fight.----

Mustard ran into position. Not even 20 years old. Still wearing a school uniform, One that looked like a copy of UA's own outfit. A helmet covering his face. Extremely high-tech and part of his support gear. Just like heroes had their own. So did the villains. Mustard had a bunch. But none of his support gear was as important as one of his tools. Pressing his hand against his chest. He felt it. A revolver. Six shots are able to take down even the strongest of heroes. He looked at his wrist. It pinged all the locations of the allies he had. He was in a perfect position.

A gust of pink smoke exploded from him. Thick pink smoke. It circulated around himself. He smiled under his mask. His quirk was wonderful. As more smoke seeped out and swirled around him like a whirlwind. He felt each tree. He felt each disturbance in his smoke. The exact reason why Mustard was a dangerous villain and why the League of Villains was lucky to have someone as great as him. The real Ash stepped out from the east side. His hand was smoking before turning red. Ash started to be made. 

He pressed his hands against the trees. The heat quickly caused them to catch fire. easily igniting one tree, That bursted into flame. which caused the trees around him to catch fire aswell. He was unaffected by the trees. Flames meant nothing to him. He walked through the woods. burning tree after tree. And so did the fake Ash on the north side. In mere moments. the south, east, and north sides were completely caught off. Their plan was in effect. Right as Muscular had started making noise.

Everyone was alerted at the same time. The roar of Izuku was heard for miles. The teachers knew something was wrong. and as they started noticing the things around them. The class that was 45-strong was no longer that. Around 14 students had gone to their bags to grab some items for the scare walk. Flashlights. Snacks, They were at the north area of the camp. Half of the class had gone east. in the middle of the woods hiding around the trail, ready to scare the remaining 20. And the last 10 were around the middle.'' Fuck'' Aizawa said. sweat already forming on the back of his neck in fear and worry.

He wanted to rush and save his students, run to his son. But he had to make sure everyone was fine.'' MANDALAY WHAT IS THE GAME PLAN.'' The pussycats own this area. Nobody knew it better and none could lead aswell as Mandalay.'' Okay. OKAY. TIGER YOU GO NORTH AND COLLECT THE STUDENTS, PIXIE GO CHECK TO SEE IF ANYONE IS SOUTH. VLAD MOVE EAST, AIZAWA YOU STAY HERE WITH ME PROTECTING THE STUDENTS.  WE WILL STAY HERE AS LONG AS WE CAN BUT THE FALL BACK POINT IS WEST. THERE WILL BE A FIGHT THERE. THEY ARE LEADING US IN A TRAP. RAGDOLL MAKE IT BACK TO WEST CAMP WHILE YOU MEET UP WITH VLAD.'' Mandalay mentally messaged each hero there. 

She had been a hero long enough to see their plan. Each hero followed her order. Mandalay was not finished tho. She sent a mental message to each student. She hoped they were still all in her range.'' STUDENTS THIS IS MANDALAY. PLEASE MAKE YOUR WAY TO CAMP. THERE IS A VILLAIN ATTACK. MIDORIYA PLEASE MAKE SURE KOTA IS SAFE, PLEASE'' Mandalay tried sounding professional, But she was nearly breaking in panic. It was something the students didnt know.

Something barely anyone knew. The reason Kota lived with Mandalay and the pussycats, Was because his mom and dad were heroes. Both were well-ranked hero teams. The water hose heroes. Both had a very similar quirk. Both were a team because of that. But one day as they were on patrol, they came close to a man Mandalay wanted dead. A man she hated. The man who took her sister from her. Muscular. Ever since then, Kota hated heroes. He blamed the job for the fact his parents were no longer with him. She couldn't lose her nephew aswell. Her heart would break.

The students themselves were also in a slight panic. They were in four groups. The 14 then had gone toward their bags. They noticed the fire and were worried.'' Do not worry, Move in a singular group. quick and fast follow the path and we should be safe.'' Ida said. His group listened. Ida, Denki, Sato, Rin, Ibara, Mei, Manga, Kyoka, Mineta, Reiko, Tetsutetsu, Rumi, Ochaco, and Shishida. They all bundled up before they started walking back. The clone of Ash stalked them. He didnt want to hurt them. This was to lure the sheep into the slaughterhouse.